Another bin lorry accident

hulldailymail.co.uk/updates- … story.html

An 82-year-old man has been injured in a collision with a bin lorry in Beverley Road, Hull, this morning.

Police said the man had been taken to Hull Royal Infirmary after the accident shortly after 6am. His condition is not known at this time.

The street was blocked for about an hour between Norfolk Street and Trafalgar Street. Humberside Police officers and the ambulance service were called to the scene.

Officers directed motorists away from the immediate area as police cars blocked off the road and police tape has been put up on the Spring Bank slip road. Pedestrians were allowed to pass on the footpaths.
07:47 Beverley Road now full open

Police have fully reopened Beverley Road after this morning’s accident.

A spokesman says the injured man, an 82-year-old has a head injury and it is “not life threatening”.

“Another bin lorry accident”…ffs the last one of note was nearly 2 years ago,don’t be a drama queen.

more to the point; yet another accident in Hull - do a google news search for accidents in Hull and it will blow your socks off. Could there be more accidents in hull than shootings in the USA, should Americans be allowed guns, should the good people of Hull be allowed the motor vehicle ?

Totally agree Bluey. Also, some pedestrians don’t even bother looking

Driver-Once-More:
Totally agree Bluey. Also, some pedestrians don’t even bother looking

I believe that’s a countrywide problem with more and more people used to traffic on the other side of the road where they come from. I’ve nearly spattered what I believe was a foreign student who was about to cross the road right in front of me on a 40 mph road. I clocked that she was checking the traffic in the wrong direction, and was about to step out on me. Thankfully the sound of my horn stopped her from taking that step, as otherwise things were not going to be pretty, and I didn’t have a chance of stopping.

She was cute as well! :wink:

Evil8Beezle:
I clocked that she was checking the traffic in the wrong direction, and was about to step out on me. Thankfully the sound of my horn stopped her from taking that step, as otherwise things were not going to be pretty, and I didn’t have a chance of stopping.

I bet you’re the one that thinks of the children!

Sumsmeister:

Evil8Beezle:
I clocked that she was checking the traffic in the wrong direction, and was about to step out on me. Thankfully the sound of my horn stopped her from taking that step, as otherwise things were not going to be pretty, and I didn’t have a chance of stopping.

I bet you’re the one that thinks of the children!

Hers yes! :stuck_out_tongue:

Evil8Beezle:
OURS yes! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ftfy. :smiley:

the maoster:

Evil8Beezle:
OURS yes! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ftfy. :smiley:

LOL, Bar Steward! :imp: