Which ones really annoy you? For me it’s
Halifax choir
£3/month charity ones
The TA recruitment drive
“Loans 4u” ones
“Parasitic Lawyers 4u”
We Buy Any Car
and possibly the worst;
Autoglass with their fake customer stories…“I had a customer with a cracked windscreen once”…Not really shocking for a windscreen repairer is it?

Go Compare - every time I watch one I feel compelled to kill a kitten

Definitely Go Compare adverts.

W.

You could always try this! :wink:

SWITCH.jpg

Definitely ‘Go compare’. I used to love the meerkat ones, but they’ve run the course now. But the worst one I think is for the parasites:

‘We are Injury Lawyers 4 U!’ No you’re not, you’re that bloke off the Bill, and I didn’t like you then.

Having said that, I rarely watch live TV anymore, it’s normally sky+ed so I can skip through the ads (or in the case of Britain’s got talent, skip through the boring bits to get to the ads :smiling_imp: )

I find as I get older, I spend more time listening to the radio anyway, but usually only the even-numbered stations!

Gary

Very rarely watch adverts either program sky+ or start watching 10 minutes late so I skip the ads.
Don’t think I could put up with American tv it’s every 2 minutes an advert. It’s strange I remember loads of adverts from when I was a kid but no recent ones other than the meerkat ones.

scaniason:
‘We are Injury Lawyers 4 U!’ No you’re not, you’re that bloke off the Bill, and I didn’t like you then.
Gary

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Wasn’t it ironic, that bloke from The Bill got done for beating his bint up last year? Wonder if she called them? :smiley:

Hate the Go Compare ones, but unfortunately he is a mate of mine - I knew him when he was knee high to a grasshopper :laughing:

gardun:
Hate the Go Compare ones, but unfortunately he is a mate of mine - I knew him when he was knee high to a grasshopper :laughing:

Please, for the love of God, tell him to stop :laughing:

Also the bloke from Lawyers 4u, he played the bent cop Don Beech didn’t he? Not the best choice for a firm of solicitors is it?

Those loan shark (Wonga) ads featuring the Spitting Image style pensioners; Nice to see they’re targetting vulnerable old people to spend their funeral savings.