Animals

Since I’ve been trucking around North America, I’ve seen quite a lot of creatures that I had previously only seen in the zoo. so far I’ve seen,

Armadillo
Bear (black)
Cougar
Coyote
Moose
Elk
Bison/Buffalo
Rattlesnake
Wolf
Bobcat
Porcupine
Skunk
Gopher/Prairie Dog/other rodents
Buzzards
Racoon
Mountain Lion
Wild Boar
Wild Turkey
& of course the Lot Lizard :laughing:

Anyone seen anything else interesting?

I have seen some and not others.
Mostly i saw them just before i knocked them over. (Not the lizard one, Ha ha).

I had 2 days through the rockies on a trip to Surrey a few weeks back and my total wildlife score was a
[zb] sheep with horns and a couple of big crows who were only interested in what i was having for breakfast with the door open.
I did see the deer by saskatoon but thought a pic was a waste of time as it was sprayed the full length of the underneath of my trailer :laughing:

The only one you have seen that I have not is the rattlesnake, and I am in no rush to remedy that… :open_mouth:

I can add Grizzly Bear, Fishers, Mink, Bald Eagles, Turkey Vultures (really really ugly things!!) Lynx, Bobcats… Probably others I would have to think about.

It’s great though. I have hummingbird feeders at my living room window and the hummingbirds and Orioles are always diving at them. We get coyotes use our garden as a shortcut, and we have deer in the woods behind.

nianiamh:
I had 2 days through the rockies on a trip to Surrey a few weeks back and my total wildlife score was a
[zb] sheep with horns and a couple of big crows who were only interested in what i was having for breakfast with the door open.
I did see the deer by saskatoon but thought a pic was a waste of time as it was sprayed the full length of the underneath of my trailer :laughing:

Wouldn’t really expect you to see any animals, not if you can drive past a scale without seeing it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dave_lol66:

nianiamh:

Wouldn’t really expect you to see any animals, not if you can drive past a scale without seeing it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice one Dave :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: