Anglo Greek

Rita Did you check to see if she had a mustach? You know what liars those Greeks could be :unamused: :unamused:
Gavin

Hi Gavin,
How would he know that, a moustash. I`ve heard the greeks do looking at the back of the head.

Archie Paice:
Hi Gavin,
How would he know that, a moustash. I`ve heard the greeks do looking at the back of the head.

You mean he wouldn’t have kissed her ‘Good Night’ shame on him :unamused:
Joke :- How do you separate the men from the boys in Greece?

With a crow-bar is easiest :unamused:
Gavin

HI rita, are you sure you didnt wake up in Jimmy the Ships flat. ha ha.

mciver m:
Ah mr mcardle, great story. many times i sat in the forge or the shell at evsoni and the crap you used to hear was getting on my ■■■■, so i cut out 2 bits of cardboard that i could hang off my ears, i had written BULL S**T DEFLECTOR goes without saying that i had a few rows over that, why is it that when some sad person has to make up stories and you tell them “your talking b****cks mate”,that you are the one who is in the wrong,srange, macsdaff.

Hi macsdaf, I have only found this , I realised that I had missed some postings. you are right about them getting upset I suppose its because they believe their own stories.
I was in I think the shell at Polikastro one night and a driver was telling us how as an undercover SAS man he had been sent to check on the situ in Yugo ( it was as the problems were bubbling up)we were trying to ignore him and talk amongst our selves. As we were paying up he said ‘I have to make a phone call’. we were outside still chatting when he came out and said 'I have to phone Headquarters at this time every night to report what I have seen and get my instructions for tomorrow. :laughing: :laughing: . I was p****d off with him by now so I said you must be a junior member then and pointing to my hearing aid said I have been getting instructions via GCHQ thruogh this for a couple of years now, and if I press this button it transmits, handy if I’m somewhere and I can’t understand whats being said, or if I am in a bar and someone is tallking out of turn :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I winked at the others and nipped off back to my bed leaving him spluttering.What really upsets me is they must think I look so gullible.
Gavin

Hi Guys

What a orrible lot u are sleeping at Jimy the ships was the last thing I would have done he had a bigger dong than Derick Ranze I remember them both flopping it out in Pannis bar slapped them on the bar stool and someone got out the tape measure Ranzey was big but the Ships was a good 2ins bigger and bent like a monster banyan would have made any girls eyes water.wonder what happend to him Jimy that is

Roger Haywood

Hullo all,
I was just sitting here musing about the past as you do, I was thinking about how in those days there was an awful lot of us with Ford Transcons, Charlie, Chinky, Glen and big Ossie that drove for him, all of Don Alexanders (Deptford Commercials), there were three of them and me. Then I remembered Derek Hoss, I´ve not thought about Hoss for years. I know where Charlie is and Chinky but I wonder where all those others are now.
p.s. The Greek guy that was the Transcon man for servicing and repairs was, Tony.
Cheers, Archie.

Archie Paice:
Hullo all,
I was just sitting here musing about the past as you do, I was thinking about how in those days there was an awful lot of us with Ford Transcons, Charlie, Chinky, Glen and big Ossie that drove for him, all of Don Alexanders (Deptford Commercials), there were three of them and me. Then I remembered Derek Hoss, I´ve not thought about Hoss for years. I know where Charlie is and Chinky but I wonder where all those others are now.
p.s. The Greek guy that was the Transcon man for servicing and repairs was, Tony.
Cheers, Archie.

I seem to remember a Greek Tony but sure they called him Tony Freeman for some reason who used to be the Transcon mender, I seem to recall him wearing 2 pairs of glasses at the same time sort of double glazed peepers!!! Was’nt Lazarus his apprentice■■? He used to mend/service my Transcon for a spell. Lazarus became the Magnum fixer down there after the Mighty Fords all dissapeared he’s up on Nato Road way nowadays, he never smiled much & still does’nt!!! Funny what you remember Archie, I saw Hoss around 18 months ago as it goes he was doing OK.

Fly - Sheet

ok all you cronies

Where is Jimmy the ship I did ask but had no reply

Roger Haywood

Hullo Flysheet,
Yes thats the bloke, I never knew he was Tony Freeman, he was just Tony to me. The givaway was that he used to use two pair of glasses sometimes, Id completely forgotten about that, yes that is completely right. Yes I do also remember Lazarus, (miserable little bugger). I`m glad to know that ole Hoss is keeping well, I hope this goes for all the others as well. Thanks a lot.
Cheers, Archie.

Just remind me who was the Brown Merc at the front. I am sure I would have been parked round the corner with my Saviem along with a couple of North Eastern BRS Mercs and Seddon Atkinsons

Wheel Nut:

Just remind me who was the Brown Merc at the front. I am sure I would have been parked round the corner with my Saviem along with a couple of North Eastern BRS Mercs and Seddon Atkinsons

Hullo Wheelnut,
Looks like your following me around the forum, he! he!, I wouldnt know about that brown Mercedes mate, I dont even recognise the place where they are parked. But the motor in the forground is definately Charlies Volvo, thats Mac doing a striptease further down the street, it looks like he`s in a Scania. I think it was taken a bit after my time.

archie, ref that picture, I have no idea whose merc is at the front but Mac is stood by a 6 legger volvo and the picture was taken by the side of the hotel just along from the Forge in the late 80’s.
charlie

hi ya charlie and archie,

that photo at to be taken about 85ish am trying to download real anglo Greek motors, but havent sussed how to do it yet.

you all be good.

Here you are Mac, one you will recognise fondly.

aah, my truck, those were the best days of my driving life, if one or all of you give me advice on how to download piks, i will post some .
not quite sure i like the caption under that photo, we may have been alot of things, but lazy wasnt one of them.

Mac, the caption has nothing at all to do with the picture that is one of my favourite sayings that I came across when working in the States.

Hoggy gave me your truck when you left and I was well pleased to finally ditch the Renault.

Another one for you:

Colonel:
Here you are Mac, one you will recognise fondly.

Hullo Colonel,
A very good picture, that must have been Macs truck look at the lean on it. Hoggys just paid him and he`s put his wallet in the passenger footwell. Come on Mac get those pictures posted.
Cheers, Archie.

sorry mate,great photo,s all the same,have just made an album on photobucket, when i have sussed it out, i will add a couple,seeing you dont live so far from me, i will have to have a meet up, and i will buy you a coffee, you take care old buddy,all the best,mac.

Archie, The truck in the photo was when I used to drive it, which was after Mac left Anglo Greek. I doubt anyone could give me a date for the photo and where I was at the time.