Anglian Water

Job has come up in my area on the sewage tankers. Has anyone got any experience of working for Anglian Water or just what the job entails? I’ve read plenty of weekends and being on-call seem to be the norm…

Was horrible,jet washer using recycled water,stank,3.30_starts not good

djt1881:
Job has come up in my area on the sewage tankers. Has anyone got any experience of working for Anglian Water or just what the job entails? I’ve read plenty of weekends and being on-call seem to be the norm…

Some info is already on the forum. Just type it into the search box.

Like so many other jobs I applied for when I retired at 55 I received no response to my application to Anglian Water as a tanker driver. These days they don’t ask for your date of birth for driving jobs they simply ask for your driver number and that answers the question. A local operator states on their job description that you must have been driving an HGV within the past six months. Do you forget how to drive one in that time. I passed my class one in June 1979 after five days training and the next time I drove one was in March 1996 and I hadn’t forgotten how to drive them.

Ideal Candidate

Valid Clean Driving licence (Cat C&E )(Minor points considered )
Digital Tacho card and Full CPC
Minimum 2 years driving class one
Able to work as a part of a team
Good Geographical Knowledge
Driven class one vehicles with-in the last 6 months

I’m there currently… Don’t think I’ll ever leave, AW are very, very good employers for the most part.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

I know a bloke who drives for them reckons it’s good. Good money good conditions.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

claretmatt:
I’m there currently… Don’t think I’ll ever leave, AW are very, very good employers for the most part.

Which depot are you based at and do you have a set shift pattern etc.?

P Stoff:
I know a bloke who drives for them reckons it’s good. Good money good conditions.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

good money, i’ll give you that. Not sure about good conditions, best if you have no sense of smell :laughing:

claretmatt:

Matt

Just messaged you

Cheers

Sharp

I’m sure I seen Yorkshire Water paying around 20k a year for drivers.

■■■■ load ■■■■ money

Sharp Boy:

claretmatt:

Matt

Just messaged you

Cheers

Sharp

Haven’t received anything

claretmatt:

Sharp Boy:

claretmatt:

Matt

Just messaged you

Cheers

Sharp

Haven’t received anything

… ok lets see if you get the message i just sent