Anglian Water

Hello guys,
Doesn anyone worked for Anglian water? What are they like? Are they worth it to try? Any info please…
Thank you very much

PM a member on here by the name of “Newlad”, I believe he works for them.

Which site are you looking at.I drive for a contractor that works for Anglia Water, working along side there own drivers, there job is easy but the money isnt great and the shifts are all over the place, management seem to go out of there way to mess the drivers around, theyve just had a big change in there shift pattern hence the reason there looking for drivers again.

I recently had an interview at their head office for an office job and attended a residential selection centre for another opportunity with them. They seemed especially professional and had a much more personal approach than many large companies. This was all just first impressions. However, they pay significantly less than Severn Trent Water for tankering.

I currently work in the water industry and get to speak to a few tanker drivers. One that really impresses me is a guy who delivers chemicals for water treatment. He drives for Sutton Group and says great things about them. They had a gas tanker job up in Bury St Edmunds recently.