Android apps

My other half has got me one of these android phones, are there any good truck related apps for it?
also any other recommended apps?

Cheers
(not saying i will manage to work it but I have a daughter that will! :slight_smile: )

I’ve got the Truckertimer app. Best £3 I’ve ever spent. I use a unit that runs an analogue tacho and it makes keeping track of times a breeze!

CubieRS:
I’ve got the Truckertimer app. Best £3 I’ve ever spent. I use a unit that runs an analogue tacho and it makes keeping track of times a breeze!

I’ve got the free version called ‘driver tachograph’.

Moto deals if you use services
Chess is good for passing time
copilot gps + 1 map is free download at the moment - NOT truck.
motorway buddy (mwaybuddy)
RAC Traffic

There’s literally hundreds of thousands of apps, all those listed are free

Mway buddy lists many truckstops
Hey Tell can be good fun. It’s an instant message where you record your own voice and you send it to another person with Hey Tell.
Open Su doku and pool master pro are good too but they are all eclipsed by the daddy that is Angry Birds. (in all it’s forms)

Hope this helps

Btw, they’re all free.

there are some adr apps regarding labels and tunnelcodes if you work with adr loads

Tune in radio pro (1000’s of stations from all over the world)

Pocketcasts (podcast client)

Angry birds space (helps you ignore the BSters in the rdc)

Twitter (lots of truckers on there)

Android has google maps, satellite navigation and streetview built in. I sold my sat nav last year and have never looked back.

Rob :slight_smile:

Tapatalk (free and paid versions) for trucknet and many other forums…O.K. Just trucknet and arb talk for the tree geek in me.

+1 for angry birds and any free games to pass 45 tedious minutes.

AA traffic app is reasonable

Googlemaps for checking out awkward drops (if you have inclusive data…ask your daughter!!!)

Cheers folks
Will give them a go at the weekend, when I can be trained how to use it :slight_smile: