Anderson connector lead for connection to cab oven

Hi all im looking for the correct connection so that I can plug into the anderson connector on the back of my daf, run it into my cab and connect to my 24 v 300w oven.cheers.

If you are really determined to go down this route, all you need is another Anderson connector- they are both the same, no male & female.

Now wait for someone to let me know that I’m wrong.

Again!

jediknight:
Hi all im looking for the correct connection so that I can plug into the anderson connector on the back of my daf, run it into my cab and connect to my 24 v 300w oven.cheers.

Hiya …go on E bay plenty connectors starting at £3.49. the two ends are the same as my mate said.
John

You need one of these. Grey Anderson connector at one end and a heavy duty cigar socket at the other. Go to a truck components place to get the connections and about 2 metres cable and see if they will assemble it. I had mine put together at Lymm. The problem I had with this cable is that the socket does get very hot when the oven is switched on and it will drag alot of charge from the batteries.

3300John:

jediknight:

Hiya …go on E bay plenty connectors starting at £3.49. the two ends are the same as my mate said.
John

That’s twice I’ve been correct this year- must be some sort of a record! :unamused:

beanie:
You need one of these. Grey Anderson connector at one end and a heavy duty cigar socket at the other. Go to a truck components place to get the connections and about 2 metres cable and see if they will assemble it. I had mine put together at Lymm. The problem I had with this cable is that the socket does get very hot when the oven is switched on and it will drag alot of charge from the batteries.

Just run the engine whilst you’re cooking something. It’s easier to lose a drop of diesel than being stuck somewhere because your batteries are flat.