And you wonder why drivers have a bad name?

Thursday 1031 B1140.

youtube.com/watch?v=6WO6MMP-uRM

At least he said thanks.

It can’t of been that bad if he managed a flash ,not related to phantom mark are you ?

Maybe he said thanks cos he realised he was driving like a ■■■■■■ and if the driver behind the camera had not braked could easily have been up on a “death by dangerous driving” charge.

But hey ho, he wasn’t so what the hell, he got away with it.

Dan Punchard:
It can’t of been that bad if he managed a flash ,not related to phantom mark are you ?

Yea i thought it was nice of the geezer to flash,i bet contraflows on one now ,get ready for the comeback :wink: :laughing:

Comeback to what?

On the 01/01/2012■■

Contraflow:
Comeback to what?

I bet you have been flicking thru his utube channel trying to find something dodgy :wink:

just another day at the office

Goldfinger:
On the 01/01/2012■■

At just after midnight? I think you can ignore the date.

seth 70:
I bet you have been flicking thru his utube channel trying to find something dodgy :wink:

Gathering evidence that could be used to discredit the OP is all part of my duties. It’s a dirty job, but someone’s got to do it.

Looked a bit fast for a single carriageway there…

Mind you, the oncoming was a tipper - so what did we expect? :unamused:

Tipper driver just having a day at the office.

Nothing to see here folks.

Lorry drivers and plenty of car driver’s on here…Quite Interesting youtube.com/channel/UCa5i-6 … Lp5waGzcBQ

what about this drivers you can said■■?
facebook.com/video.php?v=32 … 00&fref=nf

rearaxle:
Lorry drivers and plenty of car driver’s on here…Quite Interesting youtube.com/channel/UCa5i-6 … Lp5waGzcBQ

Subscribed!

Andrejs:
what about this drivers you can said■■?
facebook.com/video.php?v=32 … 00&fref=nf

Sweet Jesus that guys a moron.