And yet another one

Mary (John’s Mam) had a call yesterday from the son of a driver arrested last week. The circumstances of his arrest were exactly the same as John’s and there are now at least 6 drivers in Perpignan Prison with exactly the same story.
Take care

if keelman or animal could let the son of the latest driver held know the number of the help-line, I can colate details and if anything marries up as it did in Stuart Guys case, then we can try and help, by doing this for Stuart, we nailed the drug barron and it only helped Stuarts case. The british police and customs informed the french but as we know the french do not like playing ball, but it did speed Stuarts hearing up somewhat, he is up for parole in about a months time. The helpline number is at the top of the page.

Good luck for John and his future ( I spoke to Angela this morning ) and a peaceful christmas to you and Mary.

Danneke

Danneke,
We pass on all relevant information, (addreses,Tel Nos,10 Web sites, etc) that we have to the family concerned, it is then upto them what use they make of it. Some come back to us some don’t, that is there perogative.

We tell them of our experience and what they can expect if they visit Perpignan Prison which I understand is one of the highest security prisons in France. To see your loved one and other prisoners handcuffed and pulled around on a Dog Lead is a very traumatic experience.
It reminded me very much of Guantnamo Bay.

As you know some drivers and families do not want any publicity and we fully respect that and we are sure you do