And yet another daft digi question

Hopefully after Monday all will be fine :smiley:

Just wondered though, if I park the truck up at night and take out my card, as is usual in our yard someone will move my unit to couple it to the next days trailer or the fitters will take it in the garage or out for a test drive, I know they won’t put a card in so how do I go on if I am stopped and they do a print out for the truck and it shows missing mileage, driving without card etc. It looks as if I have used it without a card in.

NO … it won’t look as if YOU have used it … it shows SOME-ONE has used it … but if you have logged/booked off correctly (which-ever term you care to use) VOSTAPO would (in my opinion) have to prove, YOU used the vehicle. This is why … if it is likely that the truck may be “used” (as in shunter coupling-up), you need to take the card out.
It would be (i assume) … your employer who would be in trouble :unamused:

Anyone want give an educated guess as to the meaning of “internal fault 03” flashing up on a siemens - Renault tacho head?

As I currently have this flashing up on the display of the tacho

peirre:
Anyone want give an educated guess as to the meaning of “internal fault 03” flashing up on a siemens - Renault tacho head?

As I currently have this flashing up on the display of the tacho

“A serious fault has appeared in the device or a communications fault.”

Doesn’t really tell you a lot but that’s what it is. Code 01, 02 and 03 are all the same.