And they wonder why there's a driver shortage

Ok there is no excuse for leaving a mess, but maybe if those council ■■■■■ had taken a different approach and put bins on the estate, maybe even a portaloo (ok not ideal, but at least it would show a bit of willing)
Displaying the fact that they appreciate the fact that truckers provide an essential service, and NEED (not choose) to overnight park…instead of the true to form easy option of banning them. :unamused:
Classic nimbyism and could not give a ■■■■ attitude at it’s worst.
Pompous 2hats the lot of em. :smiling_imp:

And no…I don’t want a portable khazi in my cab either. :unamused:

I think it’s more the money then not in my back yard. Who is going to pay for the facility for drivers ?

Odd days:
I think it’s more the money then not in my back yard. Who is going to pay for the facility for drivers ?

What does it take to add about half a dozen more bins to empty on an ind estate weekly on the binmen’s round ffs?

robroy:

Odd days:

What does it take to add about half a dozen more bins to empty on an ind estate weekly on the binmen’s round ffs?

There’s nothing to stop drivers using the biffa bins that lots of businesses have outside premises, again lazy-i-tuss.

robroy:

Odd days:

Lots of money and you know it really. There will be risk assessment, site surveys, method statements etc etc even before they have emptied a bin . Plus the cost of disposal of said rubbish. Like I said who is going to pay ? I can see people willing to pay more council tax for it when there own bin collection is being cut along with everything else. Like I said money that’s what everything is all about today.