And they say english drivers are bad!

rtvslo.si/mojvideo/cutmaster … -not/1136/
Have a watch of this…
Nice to know we have confidence in our East European Drivers…

this has been posted on a few sites and
the resulting answers given as to WHY
the lorries are doing what looks stupid
and dangerous is that , 1; out of sight
from the camera is a low BRIDGE
which is not signposted and so
they have no other option, the 2nd
reason given was that a vehcile
check point is just down the road and they
are ensureing by their actions that they
miss the checkpoint,

I go for the low bridge theory,

I agree with low bridge theory, not one hgv was seen on the dual carriageway only on the entry slip. Nice to know the local councils over there are as bad as ours :exclamation:

IGNORE THIS POST, I’m talking zb again.

It was a checkpoint and it was in Czech Republic.

There are no low bridges at the motorways.

That’s according to one czech website, which I can’t find now.

Absolutely the most irresponsible thing you could ever do, they should be tied to a post & shot, imagine the carnage that could’ve happened, that is something that you would never see in this country, so come on Orys defend that :exclamation:

newmercman:
Absolutely the most irresponsible thing you could ever do, they should be tied to a post & shot, imagine the carnage that could’ve happened, that is something that you would never see in this country, so come on Orys defend that :exclamation:

Thanks for the backup , whatever the reason, still a crazy thing to do that could have ended in carnage and death!!!

newmercman:

Why do you think, that I should defend that? I totally agree with you!

And yes, thinks like that are seen in this country. Last week I had seen transit van reversing on the M74 motorway as he missed his exit. It was some plumbing company… I even wanted to call police but it was to busy on the road to call the phone for me.

I will not mention all drivers driving on the parking lights when it’s heavy raining or something.

I am really sorry if it’s hard news for you, but stupid drivers are everywhere.

orys:
It was a checkpoint and it was in Czech Republic.

There are no low bridges at the motorways.

That’s according to one czech website, which I can’t find now.

It looked like Slovenia to me. :smiley:

The answer is Serbia (Novi Sad) :sunglasses:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBDgUdbLU9k

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … ht=#280358

Slovenian TV station

So that website was wrong. Infact it wasn’t too trustworthy, so I am not suprised :wink:

newmercman:

why does he have to defend that?? all you seem to do is pick on orys because he’s not english, i have seen plenty of terrible driving as bad as things like this by english registered vehicles in england

I already asked him why he thinks like that. And we got no answer as far… Perhaps he is very brave to bark, but not smart enaugh to explain why he is doing that…