And nobody noticed

It should be a £500 fine for bad spelling, D’oh! Muppets.

Well, it IS slippy in the arctic :slight_smile:

It is mate, i got stuck in a services in Norway once! but this pic is taken at Marks Tey, nr Colchester…

be intreasting on how they would go about fining someone as that sign has no legal holding…

jayeastanglia:
be intreasting on how they would go about fining someone as that sign has no legal holding…

do you think you should be fined £500 for " interesting ". :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jessicas dad:

jayeastanglia:

do you think you should be fined £500 for " interesting ". :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no but should be given a way to show me how spell check works…
or in future use the preview button :blush: :blush:

bad spelling on official notices really boils my ■■■■! how does it get to the point of being made and screwed to a wall? surely, if your job is to make notices/signs/leaflets etc, you would have a good knowledge of spelling :imp:
my kids bring home letters from school that are littered with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors… and these people are teaching ffs! :imp:

A case in point! :smiley:

If only 'elf 'n safety could spell out the dangers to us, :wink: :wink:

:unamused: :unamused:

Some people get paid for this crap , got to love the irony though :grimacing:

jayeastanglia:

I’d tell them to go and swivel

jayeastanglia:

I think Intreasting is a great name for a haulage company.

Is this Arctic Spinning?

so arctic spinning is banned, what about arctic jumping?

:laughing: :laughing:

Reminds me of a few years ago, when ASDA were advertising WORCESTERSHIRE sauce as a “taste of ITALY!” :confused:

Mr B:

jayeastanglia:

I’d tell them to go and swivel

I’d tell them to go spin :sunglasses:

:open_mouth:

I bet someone did that just for the "L " of it Dave :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Wheel Nut:

jayeastanglia:

I think Intreasting is a great name for a haulage company.

Is this Arctic Spinning?

i had one of those Sunday for the first time in years, gorgeous!!

shade:
I bet someone did that just for the "L " of it Dave :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

:slight_smile:

Denis F:

i think someone was trying a bit too hard there Denis!