And its a Pass... Thank you PSTT

I have now finally passed my Cat C!

It has been a really bumpy 6 weeks for me after my 1st attempt went sour due to nerves… I had to wait 5 weeks for another attempt as it was the only time I could get and it coincided with my CPC. And everything seemed to be against me and so many times I wanted to just give up this whole career change… but I pushed on.

Due to DVSA sickness my CPC was almost cancelled but PSTT managed to get me sorted and that was done last week, but a day later the DVSA called in sick again and my cat C was cancelled, I was gutted and left for my 4 hour drive home feeling deflated and like this would never happen. However PSTT has worked really hard over the last week, having to deal with 3 days of examiner sickness… as they are an accredited test centre, they managed to get an examiner in on a bank holiday, Tracey came in to make sure it went to plan and Pete Smythe himself came in to help with some of the warm up drives! So a bunch of is got to do our tests yesterday.

I now have my CPC, Digicard and licence all done… as soon as it’s back… ready to rock and roll. SO just wanted to say a huge and massive thank you to PSTT for all their support! For the excellent training centre they run, for ALL the staff who go the extra mile and who make you feel like part of the family while you are there, for excellent instructors who are ALL dvsa accredited… and for Pete Smythe… who is always on hand to ask questions and for whom nothing is to big to ask! Excellent school… would highly recommend :smiley:

Brilliant, congrats on the pass.

Definitely deserved it. I’d give it a month or two before doing your C+E. Give you a bit of time to de-stress.

I passed my Cat C last month and I’ve booked 2 hours training for C+E next month just to test the waters. If I remember though you have a partner who is going to give you C+E driving in his unit on L plates which is a great opportunity to have.

Congrats on the pass despite the difficulties! :smiley:

Is anyone going to have a bad word to say about PSTT? :open_mouth:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It just shows the pros and cons about travelling a fair distance for training. Obviously you picked a reputable trainer but I’m sure you would have travelled past good trainers en route to Mansfield.

Many times when a candidate has travelled a fair distance to train with me they have got stuck in traffic and consequently turning up late which isn’t ideal.

I’m a great believer in shopping local as long as the product delivered is at a good standard.

This is not a dig at Pete as he runs a great driving school but there are other good trainers about some who USED to contribute on this forum until it was sponsored and the admin team pulled the plug on indirectly advertising there product which could of been beneficial to members on this forum.

Paul

:smiley: :smiley:

Well done on the pass mate :smiley:

Big congrats on the pass :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

adam277:
Definitely deserved it. I’d give it a month or two before doing your C+E. Give you a bit of time to de-stress.

I passed my Cat C last month and I’ve booked 2 hours training for C+E next month just to test the waters. If I remember though you have a partner who is going to give you C+E driving in his unit on L plates which is a great opportunity to have.

Thanks everyone…

Adam, yes you right I have a partener who I can go out with in L plates… But I also have a potential job with his company so waiting to do the C+E may not be an option… I will be finding out in the coming week what their offer is…

Time to desiress would be good but that just means continuing with the current work I’m doing which no stress is not an option. It’s far too stressful and demanding now…

We will see what happens in the next few weeks…

Thanks for all the support everyone :slight_smile:

Well done :wink: