And another one

Just leave this here… :frowning:

huntspost.co.uk/lifestyle/h … -1-5662051

quote … ‘‘The flyover will be demolished as part of the A14 upgrade’’ so maybe the driver was trying to hurry the job along as nothing seems to be getting done everytime I go along there !!

DISS is what happens when you don’t keep an EYE on the road signs.

Yet another embarrassing knobhead :unamused:

braintreeandwithamtimes.co.u … f=mr&lp=10

I once had something similar happen to me at ■■■■■■■■■■■ when they was doing work on the M80 I come of the motorway at Junction 6 and down to the roundabout now and going back under the M80. Now the bridge is 15 foot 6 however they were doing something to the bridge and the height had been lowered so that they could do the work (similar to this bridge) and it meant that I couldn’t get under with my 14 foot 11 trailer.
But that was the only way into my drop and there was no pre warning signs regarding the change of height until I actually got to the bridge :unamused: they had one of those height markers with bells on that ring if the trailer touches it and a workman slowly watched me through to see if I could get through, the trailer just touched the marker so I had to get out and drop the suspension on the trailer and unit, go under the bridge with a ■■■ papers width then get back out and readjust the suspension again before setting off.

Bridge is marked at 14’6 and that trailer has got to be a 16 footer. Surprised it’s not worse.