Analogue tacho weekly data evelopes

hi all i am new to tacho as i have been driving vehicles that dont require them till now, i have been filling out all the tacho data but now i have been told that i have to put them in an evnvolpe and fill out all sorts of details about the working week, however i am not sure what im doing with them.
if someone could maybe point me in the direction of one thats already been fill that would be great so i know what and how to fill
thanks for helping a tacho newbie

simon

Hi simon232,

I’ve moved your post into the Safety and Law forum, so that you’ll receive good advice. :wink:

Ask your company what they want filling in and ask them for an example. There is no legal requirement to fill in one of those envelopes which means no right or wrong way to do so. Only the people telling you to do it can supply you with the information you need to be honest.

nice one that answers my question perfectly to be honest. thanks for that

We had those envelopes when the tachograph first came out in the UK, we also had serial numbers on the discs and had to sign for 7 cards every week, we only worked 5 days but the information was start and finish, fuel, oil and defects, the company must have wasted hundreds as the spare unused cards were sealed in the envelopes :stuck_out_tongue: