Analogue tacho query (error)

Hi all,

So today I was out with another lad who usually does the round I’m on. He put my tacho on driver 2 and his on driver 1 (he changed his to poa and I I switched mine to cross hammers) so day went fine and the tachos were def in the correct position as this fella uses this truck all the time. However for some reason it recorded the driving time on his and mine was blank :unamused: . There wasn’t an awful lot I could do other than correct his name to mine (as I was driving) obviously vosa would see this as an error, but I’m not sure what else I could do? What would they say to this? Thx

The tacho will only record on 1, so when you change drivers you swap the charts over.
Same idea with digi cards.

1968kg:
The tacho will only record on 1, so when you change drivers you swap the charts over.

Yeah I wasn’t sure, and the fella who has been driving for years, was adamant that it was correct…not sure what to do now, as it looks a bit of a mess and I understand that vosa would kick me in the ■■■ for this…

Michael Douglas:

1968kg:

Yeah I wasn’t sure, and the fella who has been driving for years, was adamant that it was correct…not sure what to do now, as it looks a bit of a mess and I understand that vosa would kick me in the ■■■ for this…

Make a new one out and fill it in manually with an explanation as to why then fix it to the original = legally covered

ROG:

Michael Douglas:

1968kg:

Make a new one out and fill it in manually with an explanation as to why then fix it to the original = legally covered

Ok cheers Rog will do. This won’t happen again!! Big pain in the arse it is!