An old Motor

I am trying to located my Dads old Pegaso Troner tx reg H91WAT. It was silver but I don’t know if it has been repainted. I have heard that it was running on Boxhall or Boxhill in 1997/1998 and in 2000 I heard it was MOT’d, but I don’t know where it is today.

If anyone knows whether it was sold for export or sat in the corner rotting somewhere. Please get in contact.

Before anyone makes any stupid comments, yes he should have bought scania or anything but a Pegaso

The truck was purchase by my dad in 1990 and featured in the Pickering truckshow that year on the Kays of Dewsbury stand.

The company name was Silver Dreamer haulage doing Holland portugal Spain. Was parked in BP Meer Truckstop most weeks

It was taxed until 31-07-97 not exported and is still silver according to the DVLA

catjenkins:
It was taxed until 31-07-97 not exported and is still silver according to the DVLA

You could’t tell me the owner please as i really want to trace this truck

You can’t tell the owner by using the DVLA. The truck could also be any colour as it will only state the original colour it left the factory in unless you requested the DVLA to change it which never happens. I was trying to trace my dads old lorry for years and eventually got to the bottom of it 2 weeks ago. I suggest you find a photo of your dads old truck and contact truck and driver and trucking and ask if they can feature the photo and a request for help finding it. They did it for me and it helped a lot. There isn’t much you can really do apart from that, you could ask your dad if he remembers he it was sold to and if you get a name and rough location you can use the BT website etc to get a telephone number and just follow the truck through the owners like this. I hope you find it and its still in not to bad condition, good luck.

Ask Ferdy on Toprun for help ; his site is more international.

after diggin in the spare room i have found the only pic i got of the motor.
Hope someone might recognise it. Sorry if its not perfect but the pic is 18years old.

can anyone help

is there a page on the dvla website i can find info about this truck.

i just phoned Boxhill Haulage and confirmed that they had owned the truck but sold it on to a owner driver from Newhaven.

I havent got a name but I know he was a ex taxi driver around Newhaven

Does anyone know this owner driver and can help me locate this truck?

Out of interest was it Left or Right hand drive ? ,if it was RHD I think T D Williams had it new on loan for a year from Pegaso and was converted specially for them . I had 4 Troners when I worked for GBE.

By the set-up of the mirrors the one in the snap is RHD .

she was RHD one the 1st in the North East.

I think when she was sold to the owner driver from Newhaven she was about 7 or 8 years old and still in silver.

If she hasnt been scrapped or exported I may have a interest of getting her back and restoring her.