An english, irishman and scotsman

An englishman, irishman and scotsman are out in Iraq.

Anyway to cut a long story short they call get captured by militants and are threatend to be put to death via posionious gas!

Before there about to be done in they are given a last request.

The englishman is up first and courageously requests a steak dinner. His requests are met and then he is led into another room and gassed.

The scotsman is up next and courageously requests a haggis dinner. His requests are met and then he is led into another room and gassed.

Last up is the Irishman. When asked for his last request he asks for a piano! His captors are very puzzeled by this but they source one from a looted Bagdad music shop!

They stick the piano and the irishman in the gas room and procede to gas him. As the gas is turned on the irishman starts playing a “Danny boy” on the piano. After 20 minutes of gassing the irishman is stil playing so the up the gas!!!

After an hour the Irishman is still knocking out the songs! His captors are so puzzled they go into the gas room!

“WHY WONT YOU DIE” they cry

The irishman goes…
"Havn’t you heard? Tunes make you breathe more easily

Boooooooooooom Booooooooooom.

THANKS FOR CHEEERING ME UP THE JOKE WAS GOOD

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

at this time in the morning anythings funny :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Bully

Clean and funny :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There are 4 people on a train, 1 young attractive woman, an older woman, an Englishman and a Scotsman. The train enters a tunnel and with no lights working in the carriage a slap is heard.

On leaving the tunnel the English man is rubbing the side of his face thinking that the Scotsman has “molested” the young woman who has slapped him by mistake.

The young woman is thinking that the Englishman has molested the older lady who has slapped him for his impudence.

The older lady is thinking that the young woman was molested and slapped her assailent and the Scotsman is thinking…

…I wonder if there are anymore tunnels on this line so that I can whack that English prat again!!!