An appeal for English Truck Driver

Here is an appeal on behalf of a family wanting to contact an English truck driver who arrived on the scene of a fatal accident involving a young motorcyclist last year. I am posting this on as many groups as I can. The message is as follows: -
On the 19th of May 2014, on the RN 176 four-lane road in the direction of Dol-de-Bretagne and Dinan (department numbers 22 and 35, France) at the level of the Plerguer interchange, a young motorcyclist was found lying in the left-hand lane. It was my son, Dylan. He would never have the opportunity to celebrate his 18th birthday; as a result of this accident he died two hours later in the St Malo hospital. Dylan was riding a motorbike (a white Yamaha YZF R125) and was wearing a helmet and a jacket, both of which were black and white. A lorry arrived shortly after the accident and is IN NO WAY responsible for what happened, but the driver’s account of what he saw is CRUCIAL so that Dylan’s family and friends might understand the circumstances of the accident. We have been trying to find this driver since that date…
Please contact Dylan’s mother, Sylvie, on 00.33 6.67.66.67.53 or by e-mail at sylvie.vadis@gmail.com

lizzie:
Here is an appeal on behalf of a family wanting to contact an English truck driver who arrived on the scene of a fatal accident involving a young motorcyclist last year. I am posting this on as many groups as I can. The message is as follows: -
On the 19th of May 2014, on the RN 176 four-lane road in the direction of Dol-de-Bretagne and Dinan (department numbers 22 and 35, France) at the level of the Plerguer interchange, a young motorcyclist was found lying in the left-hand lane. It was my son, Dylan. He would never have the opportunity to celebrate his 18th birthday; as a result of this accident he died two hours later in the St Malo hospital. Dylan was riding a motorbike (a white Yamaha YZF R125) and was wearing a helmet and a jacket, both of which were black and white. A lorry arrived shortly after the accident and is IN NO WAY responsible for what happened, but the driver’s account of what he saw is CRUCIAL so that Dylan’s family and friends might understand the circumstances of the accident. We have been trying to find this driver since that date…
Please contact Dylan’s mother, Sylvie, on 00.33 6.67.66.67.53 or by e-mail at sylvie.vadis@gmail.com

Did you see the livery on the truck? If it’s known who he worked for, it might be easier to trace him.

Just an update to say that the family have been contacted. R.I.P.Dylan.