An Apology to the German Government of the late 1980s

I’m truly sorry about all of those five-pence pieces you used to find in your ■■■ machines. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hehe between us we could’ve destabilised the german post-war ecenomic miracle :laughing: as i’ve said before on here, i got a right bollocking as a teenager for emptying a ■■■ machine AND the coke machine at Danzas in Hagen - it was sharply pointed out by my minder that he was the only english bloke in there regularly :blush:

While we are confessing to stuff…

Can i apologise to the old lady that ran the trattoria next door to the scrap yard in Brescia.
Whenever we made a phone call she asked if it was local, long distance or international. Wealways said local to Bergamo or Milan then dialled the following…

0044 1782 ******

once again SORRY,
however can i just say that the Gorgonzola cheese rolls were fantastic.

Thank you

dkv?

Harry …looks like youve started a confession box here…
So…dear father please forgive me for i have sinned…i used to …Plus…my diesel card whenever i went abroad…there …and back…
I have used stolen cards as well in the past…even buying my mate a new radio/cassette player for his birthday…
I even used a stolen card ingreece, and got caught…thats another story…

i want to apologise to the germans in bremerhafen (banana terminal) for stealing off the desk a prototype (model)of a mercedes with a round windscreen, complete with round windscreen wiper…and a trailer with real wind down legs…
I want to admit to fiddling the getoni telephones while in italy
i want to admit to stealing stock from Charlies when exiting the shower, his place was at luneville, a truck stop en route to swiss…
I want to admit to not paying for the correct amount of beers, at various restaurants throughout europe…
I`m not agreeing to anymore, so what is my punishment father…3 hail marys…

Well I would never admit on a public forum to knocking any peages in France, especially from Cluses to Arras.

It was better to pay the last one to St Omer I was told.

Do they do Hail Marys in a bumper pack? :stuck_out_tongue:

A good dibble friend of mine said NEVER EVER cough to anything…So i’m saying nothing, all the knocked peages in Italy spain etc are going to the grave with me as for the plusing the cards NEVER admit to that one, you lot are mad!!! :wink:

Pesetas ( I think ? ) in the local UK laundrette. :blush:

You mean that you had to pay at Italian peages! ooops sorry :laughing:

Dodgy plastic, my sincere apologies!

Red diesel, never knew any other colour exsisted before 1992, ooops again!

Of course I love you/No I won’t come in your mouth/here’s my phone number, I’m really sorry :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

swopping peage tickets with mates that were going the other way.
i did this loads and am not sorry.
we used to meet in macon services in france.
in italy we used to meet around modena services.it made the milan rome toll very cheap indeed.
i was driving for a large irish company at the time and we all had cbs.
also if we couldnt change tickets,we could and did knock the tolls,it was easy,especially in italy.
i used to tell them my cab was broken into and robbed last night.the italians would be crying with me.
france wasnt so easy and is impossible now i believe.
they were great days.
off to italy,and dont spend any money.
that was my orders,
and of course,
not to forget the belly tank.
legal or not,we were making money then and the job was worth it.
thats all changed now.
im not sorry for any of it,and enjoyed the profits with several holidays a year.