American Trucks

Hope people don’t mind if I bump this, I like seeing them, after spending all week in a little Iveco.

Here’s some I’ve come across in the UK

Here are a few that i took whilst on holiday in Florida

Not the best shot but look how MAHOOSIVE it is :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

phantom309:

LOL & people say frilly curtains are bad :laughing:

Good stuff!

Here’s one of my truck and coincidentally I was in Florida at the time :sunglasses:

Class!

newmercman:
Here’s one of my truck and coincidentally I was in Florida at the time :sunglasses:

very smart mate, I took a lot of pics at Love’s truckstop on the I4■■? while i was there

did you take some of those at the orange blossom trail truck stop

maverick72:
did you take some of those at the orange blossom trail truck stop

erm wheres that?? some were taken on a couple of ‘rest areas’ on the I4 and some others were taken at the truck stop nr (bout 10 mins away) from florida mall pictured below

The Loves on i-4, that’s Polk City IIRC, my pic was taken a little further up the road, at Wildwood, it’s where the turnpike meets i-75, there’s a Pilot and a TA there, a smaller trucksop, Gate, or something like that, I was opposite there when I took that picture, for anyone wanting lorry pics that’s the place to go around that area, well worth the ride up, the Pilot is next to a HUGE chrome shop and you get some tidy motors in there, they have a truckshow there in April, so anyone going around that time should make it a priority, if you like American trucks you’ll be amazed at the standard of the show trucks, they’re mind blowing :sunglasses:

Paul John off this site came up and met me there once, both of us were driving so no beers that day :cry:

That truckstop in the last pic, that’s on Hwy 441, north west of Orlando, also known as The Orange Blossom Trail :wink:

newmercman:
The Loves on i-4, that’s Polk City IIRC, my pic was taken a little further up the road, at Wildwood, it’s where the turnpike meets i-75, there’s a Pilot and a TA there, a smaller trucksop, Gate, or something like that, I was opposite there when I took that picture, for anyone wanting lorry pics that’s the place to go around that area, well worth the ride up, the Pilot is next to a HUGE chrome shop and you get some tidy motors in there, they have a truckshow there in April, so anyone going around that time should make it a priority, if you like American trucks you’ll be amazed at the standard of the show trucks, they’re mind blowing :sunglasses:

Paul John off this site came up and met me there once, both of us were driving so no beers that day :cry:

That truckstop in the last pic, that’s on Hwy 441, north west of Orlando, also known as The Orange Blossom Trail :wink:

cheers for that mate will have to remember that for next time, Loves truckstop and the one on the orange blossom trail were the only ones we found other than the rest areas that were closest to us (or so we thought) :smiley: :smiley:

Good pictures there. I prefer the modern units to the old style but thats just my personal preference. To be honest with you i dont think i could drive over there, as the cabs are a bit on the small side! :grimacing:

My old motor

And my new motor

And from my worst sorry first :laughing: job out here

nianiamh:
My old motor

And my new motor

The old one looked a lot better.

That’s not a recent pic of your new one is it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Here’s one of me and Nianiamh parked up in Montana

newmercman:

nianiamh:
My old motor

And my new motor

The old one looked a lot better.

That’s not a recent pic of your new one is it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No your right there mate its got all the lights down the side now :laughing: Have your ever had you name spelt with these letters A T T W :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nianiamh:
Have your ever had you name spelt with these letters A T T W :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Canada 2007 Lol 109.jpg
Canada 2007 Lol 109.jpgHere’s a few taken in east and west Canada Hope you like them

DSC00753.JPG

DSC00752.JPG

Canada 2007 Lol 202.jpg

Canada 2007 Lol 201.jpg

Really like some of those peterbilts … But as a rule I prefer EU trucks