Amazing Passed Cat C today!

Hello Everyone
I passed my Cat C today incredible feeling.I have to make a special mention to Peter Smythe
who was a fantastic trainer/instructor.I would recommend anyone considering their options to go there and see their set up yourself.
Nothing is too much trouble,Questions,replies etc all invited even encouraged.Also for those who may have not had success elsewhere
but want to persue their aim to get that Licence.
Still sinking in, get in there only gone and passed!!! :smiley:
Thank you from from yorkielee for his recommendation through Truck net
Many thanks to all at Peter smythe transport training Pete,Rosina and Tracey in the office and all.Thoroughly professional set up.

Congrats buddy!!! :smiley: . Peter seems get good reports on here. Doing a good job by sounds of it. Well done anyway buddy :smiley:

davy1111:
Congrats buddy!!! :smiley: . Peter seems get good reports on here. Doing a good job by sounds of it. Well done anyway buddy :smiley:

Thanks for the post wondered if I will get the ROG reply?

jimuk:
I passed my Cat C today …

Hi jimuk,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV “C” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

As you said… Get in there!! :smiley:

jimuk:
wondered if I will get the ROG reply?

Hmmmmm… maybe …

:smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for the feedback Jim. Glad you’ve discovered the difference between trainers! All the best for the future. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Thanks for the feedback Jim. Glad you’ve discovered the difference between trainers! All the best for the future. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Pete

I noticed on my Driver Qualification card it has CE next to 9 does any one know what this means?
I applied before I passed my Cat C
Sorry if this is daft question to ask but appreciate any info ?
Thanks
Also a big thanks to all on TN who contribute it has been very helpful as a newbie :smiley:

I noticed on my Driver Qualification card it has CE next to 9 does any one know what this means?

It means the card covers you for all categories from CE down. In other words, when you pass CE, you’re already sorted in the cpc dept.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing: