Am I right?! ...Drivers Hours!

So for work we have to send a spreadsheet of our hours, and predicted hours, before we can do driving overtime.

I though I had worked this out perfectly but then the admin staff said that I wouldn’t be able to repay my hours back sufficiently!

So if you someone could have a look and see if I’m right or wrong, and where I’ve went wrong!
(The red box is the overtime shift I was looking to do, everything else is my contacted hours)

Cheers! :smiley:

Not sure which refer to what days of the week - always best to start the first day on a Monday as the regs are mon to sun

It’s Monday to Sunday, so the red box is on a Sunday

can I assume that the bit in red is from 1755 sun to 0602 mon :question:

If yes then you have a regular weekly rest from 1800 fri to 1755 sun so nowt to pay back

From the Friday 1800 to the Sunday 1755 I’m taking a proper weekly rest of 47 hours 55, so I would have to take a reduced weekly rest on the Monday at 06.02 to Tuesday at 12.20 - so I can work my contracted hours.

And I would be paying it back the following week, on the Tuesday. Adding the hours onto my 11 hour daily rest - I think

spreston:
From the Friday 1800 to the Sunday 1755 I’m taking a proper weekly rest of 47 hours 55, so I would have to take a reduced weekly rest on the Monday at 06.02 to Tuesday at 12.20 - so I can work my contracted hours.

And I would be paying it back the following week, on the Tuesday. Adding the hours onto my 11 hour daily rest - I think

I saw my error and edited my last post

from 1755 sun to 1330 sat is less than 144 hours so the Monday rest only needs to be 9 hours

cannot see any payback being needed anywhere

Are you thinking that EXTRA reduced weekly rests need paying back ?

I put in that extra weekly rest so I didn’t have to take the reduced weekly rest the following Saturday into Sunday

Because my break would have to be complete by 17.55 on the Sunday- right?

Also I would have to repay less if I put in the extra reduced weekly rest from 06.02 Monday till 12.20 Tuesday?

spreston:
I put in that extra weekly rest so I didn’t have to take the reduced weekly rest the following Saturday into Sunday

Because my break would have to be complete by 17.55 on the Sunday- right?

Also I would have to repay less if I put in the extra reduced weekly rest from 06.02 Monday till 12.20 Tuesday?

You can do 144 max between the end of a weekly rest and the start of the next weekly rest - from 1755 sun to 1330 sat is les than 144 hours so no need for a weekly rest in between those times

Taking the 5 weeks and seeing what each has as a weekly rest …
week 1 = 1330 sat to 1220 mon = regular 45+
week 2 = 1330 sat to 1220 mon = regular 45+
week 3 = 1800 fri to 1755 sun = regular 45+
week 4 = 1330 sat to 1220 mon = regular 45+
week 5 = 1330 sat to 1220 mon = regular 45+

Any other reduced weekly rests are only needed to break up a period of more than 144 hours and do not need compensating for as each of the 5 weeks already has a weekly rest