Am hoping this is this guy/galls 1st day!

youtube.com/watch?v=faCUQtGq … re=related

be warned its hard to watch lol
plus the banks mans a idiot , who nearly gets crushed at the end !

i remember posting this aaaaaaaaages ago…

It really is shocking isn’t it :open_mouth:

I gotta be honest i’d have got out and lamped the twit (sp) in the hat and told him to F off from behind my wagon where i couldn’t even see him :unamused:

And as for the pair of ■■■■ on the loading bay i’d have sent them packing too :angry:

Jeez it really is hard watching pmsl. If i was the dude in the hat, i’d have went in out of the rain and left him to it. Trailer is the size of nothing aswell.

Ohhh what it is to be perfect :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

If you look at the film properly from the start, you’ll see the pratt in the Hat is watching him back as if the driver is supposed to be going into the left corner.

Looks to me like it was totally confusing instructions were partly to blame.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

no-one has been sacked as far as i know for getting out to check…!!!

however,

Why didnt he check his trailer correctly …■■?
unit hazards are working !!! trailer NOT !!!

why come in blindside ■■
you could land a Chinook chopper in that space ( 60ft rotor diameter) !!!

driver side in with a 20ft trailer… urine easy !!!

mind you the owner of the red rover should have had his car ■■■■■■■ for parking in stupid place…!!!

There but for the grace of God…

is that coffeeholic at the wheel…

Can any body see if he is wearing IFT’s

You’d think the driver would be falling to pieces in the cab while doing that but he seems pretty relaxed when he gets out to have a look :confused: The baker is indeed just a nuisance, keeps on waving him in when he’s clearly on a collision course for the corner with the cars in, and I doubt he could even see him half the time blindsiding it, just a white pratt shape moving around erratically in the wideangle mirror.

i did wonder why he couldnt get to where he was going
now i know he wasnt even pointing the trailer towards the loading bay
should have been fairly easy the bloke in the hat what a banker

short trailers are a sod after youve had years on proper length gear

Did the driver get out to ask if that was near enough?

I’m not on trucks yet, just goig through the motions now but I drive vans etc for a living and I hate people watching me back, I do much better when left to it but geez, that guy would’ve deserved to get squished! what good was he doing anyway!? :unamused:

I didnt notice them filming me!!! my one and only day working for tesco about 10 months ago

Davey Driver:
Ohhh what it is to be perfect :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

If you look at the film properly from the start, you’ll see the pratt in the Hat is watching him back as if the driver is supposed to be going into the left corner.

Looks to me like it was totally confusing instructions were partly to blame.

Bang on the money Davey…

Mind you the TWWAT in the hat would have got some instruction from me as well :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

You got to feel for the driver a bit tho folks…I just hope that was his/her first day out because even at that it was a ■■■■ poor performance…I can only asume the driver was made of some kind of disolvable material hence his reluctance to get out and snot the clowns on the dock :open_mouth:

Plus as well its a small trailer, we use them at work, used to them. They do turn really fast, catch lots of people out not used to them.

Seen experienced drivers drive reverse those things for the first time and look like a complete n00b :stuck_out_tongue:

if you have not long passed your test and not great at reversing getting hit with one of them trailers your really gonna struggle.

It’s all at the Co-op! - At last!

This guys looks to be much more experienced in turning and reversing, but I would prefer to meet this first one on the road.

And I do not if you know this film:

It was made in Poland few years ago. This guy looks pretty sure of what’s he is doing and he is doing that about 100 km/h on this weather…

(Two stoned morons following him with small fiat 126p are other story). :slight_smile: