Altzheimers!!!

My bloody kids keep takin the mick out my altzhiemers!

Wait till the cheeky little buggers wake up on christmas morning and find no eggs under the bonfire.That will bloody teach em.

Well at least you make new friends everyday

Don’t think Altzheimers is any kind of a joke, only a sick one.

altitude:

Think you got it pal.Try readin the quote you leave under your messages.
Now go and laugh at lifes absurdities you sound a real bundle of fun!

Bking:

altitude:

What I leave under my posts is a fact not a joke. I would rather sound like a real bundle of fun, than in your case…a prick.

altitude:

Bking:

altitude:

What I leave under my posts is a fact not a joke. I would rather sound like a real bundle of fun, than in your case…a prick.

Bking:

Wait till the cheeky little buggers wake up on christmas morning and find no eggs under the bonfire.That will bloody teach em.

Bad taste and ignorance putting a post on about a terrible condition that blights the lives of people and their families.

Bking:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I lost a close family friend a couple of years ago through altzhiemers and other complications,but still found this funny. It’s not directed at anybody just an amusing look at some of the unfortunate aspects of our relatively short lives on this planet.

Can’t understand the negative replies you got but it’s just typical of the (Billy no mates) do gooders on here They’ve probably never broken the speed limit and write a letter of apology to Vosa if they get an infringement

At least we can laugh at the dumb replies they post so they do have a use on this forum :laughing: :laughing:

We were sat at the beach and I suggested an ice cream to my partner, ooh yes, a nice vanilla with crushed nuts.

As I went to the shop she called, "and some raspberry juice!

10 minutes later I was back and we ate our hot dogs in silence, "you ■■■■■■■ she said. I wanted fish and chips :stuck_out_tongue:

It always amuses me that you never see Dyslexia spelt wrong.

Have I forgotten anyone

Whilst the condition is terrible and without doubt it’s bloody hard work caring for loved ones afflicted with this condition, I haven’t lost my sense of humour, nor do I think anything posted was hostile, However I do think that these types of jokes belong on a website that rhymes with wikipedia.

MADBAZ:
Whilst the condition is terrible and without doubt it’s bloody hard work caring for loved ones afflicted with this condition, I haven’t lost my sense of humour, nor do I think anything posted was hostile, However I do think that these types of jokes belong on a website that rhymes with wikipedia.

Or in the pub with like minded adults :stuck_out_tongue: Isn’t that what Bullies is supposed to be?

How do lifelong non smokers know what a Smoke Room smelt like?

MADBAZ:

I haven’t lost my sense of humour, I just never thought anything to do with illness was funny, but then each to their own. I lost my Mother through an Alzheimer’s related illness on the 23rd of this month, so I maybe a bit touchy about it. One thing for sure it’s nothing to joke about.

I laughed as it’s typical of the things that are said. I know quite a bit at the moment as my other half is waiting to move from hospital to a full-time dementia nursing home any day now. Some of the things he says are plain funny, others are plain tragic.

It’s very sad, and a truly horrible way to end up, but black humour is about the best it gets some days.

Sorry to hear about your Mum, altitude, it must have been especially tough at this time of year.

It’s amazing how similar threads posted on different forums get a different reaction.
On this forum, someone (quite rightly so under the circumstances) takes it to heart.
On a 4x4 forum I use frequently, a thread on altzheimers turned into 27 pages, (500+ posts) of people repeating the same joke. (I believe it was even started by someone suffering a recent loss to altzheimers.)
End of day, everyone has their own beliefs and morals. What maybe humourless to some, may be humorous to others. I doubt very much that anyone posts anything with the intent of upsetting people. It is just the way forums work.

Anyway, that joke that has been repeated 300+ times is:

Paddy is passing by Mick’s hay shed one day when through a gap in the door he sees Mick doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an old red Massey Ferguson.

Buttocks clenched he performs a slow pirouette and gently slides off the right welly, followed by the left.

He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move lets his braces fall down from his shoulders to dangle by his hips over his corduroy trousers.

Grabbing both sides of his checked shirt, he rips it apart to reveal his tea stained vest underneath and with a final flourish he hurls his flat cap on to a pile of hay.

“What the heck are you doing Mick” says Paddy.

"Jeez Paddy, ye frightened the livin bejasus out of me, says an obviously embarrassed Mick, “but me and the Missus been having some trouble lately in the bedroom department, and the Therapist suggested I do something ■■■■ to a tractor”.

If the miserables ■■■■ that dont like jokes then dont read simples or if your gonna read just to leave stupid comments leave TNUK ■■■■■■■■■

It is unfortunate that some folk have taken exception to the op, however none of the offended are newbies which tells me they know their way around the site, so not only did they search part of the site where jokes are posted, they also clicked on a thread entitled “Alzheimer’s”, now it’s a pretty good bet that this would be a joke about this terrible affliction, as opposed to someone posting their results of ten years of research into the disease.

I sometimes think that people read and watch stuff because they want to be outraged and want to complain. Just look at the Jonathon Ross/ Russel Brand thing, hardly anybody heard the original broadcast, but plenty went out of their way to listen again so they could complain.

People huh?

the maoster:
It is unfortunate that some folk have taken exception to the op, however none of the offended are newbies which tells me they know their way around the site, so not only did they search part of the site where jokes are posted, they also clicked on a thread entitled “Alzheimer’s”, now it’s a pretty good bet that this would be a joke about this terrible affliction, as opposed to someone posting their results of ten years of research into the disease.

I sometimes think that people read and watch stuff because they want to be outraged and want to complain. Just look at the Jonathon Ross/ Russel Brand thing, hardly anybody heard the original broadcast, but plenty went out of their way to listen again so they could complain.

People huh?

I think you are right. good humour is based on black things, illness, death, famine, flood, fire, pregnancy, prison and bankruptcy.

Chuck a few nutters in the mix and a wheelchair user and you have cracked the Edinburgh Festival