Alright. What else did you get for Christmas

Yesterday, M6 North, passing Walsall and, passing everything in sight. :smiley:

I overtake an artic and suddenly everything lights up. Horn blowing, flashing headlights. Hell. I thinks. Something wrong with the vehicle, and pull onto the shoulder. Check the vehicle. Doors closed. Inner and outer wheels still inflated. And then I think about the vehicle that created such a fuss. Box on the back. A yuckie green painted unit. Lucy?

The embarrassmnet of it. The one and only time I get ‘eyeballed’ and I’m driving a ■■■■■ 7.5 tonner. I’m now resigned to the fact that my ‘street cred’ is zilch.

:laughing:

Not me…mine looks like this (although obviously I’m no longer 8 months up the duff… :blush: :blush: :blush: )

Lucy - that pic of you getting tipped wasn’t at RH’s on the docks at Liverpool was it? Just looked familiar that’s all.

Nope, Port of Blyth. :wink:

Lucy:
Not me…mine looks like this

Jesus! How tall/short are you? The wheel is nearly bigger than you!!

I was 8 months pregnant and leaning on everything in sight - we box drivers do our best not to support our own weight, never mind anybody else’s as well.

I’m a respectable 5ft 6 - but I gain a couple more inches in those shoes. :wink:

:open_mouth: looks like a bald bloke to me

Andy_:
:shock: looks like a bald bloke to me

pmsl

Andy_:
:shock: looks like a bald bloke to me

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t hold back Andy, will ya? :laughing:

FPMSL.

Pregnancy never has suited me. :wink: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: