Alpha Trans

As any body heard of Alpha Trans @ Immingham, been told they are looking for drivers any one have any info

google them

rorykk:
google them

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

TruckNet is about information from drivers, not information from owners or advertisers.

i was chatting to a driver once and they do all flat’s coming in through immingham dock, roping and sheeting knowledge will help also all new daf 105 spacecabs.

jessicas dad:
i was chatting to a driver once and they do all flat’s coming in through immingham dock, roping and sheeting knowledge will help also all new daf 105 spacecabs.

judging by some of the loads ive seen flapping in the wind you dont need much knoweledge :smiley: they do get about though, used to see them all the time loading plate out of motherwell back to immingham after they had tipped in aberdeen , all seemed happy enough, couple of dutch drivers on there iirc when i used to that type of work

chaversdad:

jessicas dad:

judging by some of the loads ive seen flapping in the wind you dont need much knoweledge :smiley: they do get about though, used to see them all the time loading plate out of motherwell back to immingham after they had tipped in aberdeen , all seemed happy enough, couple of dutch drivers on there iirc when i used to that type of work

That will be them then, whatever we say about the Dutch and Belgians, they certainly cannot rope and sheet. Unless they have some rubber inner tube bands, the sheet will fall off before you leave the dock!

We used to pull their unaccompanied trailers out of Immingham, Purfleet and Dartford. They’re already sheeted and strapped although would often need doing again. The loads were mostly from Benelux and Germany, either steel or pre cast concrete to pretty much anywhere. Could be a steel stockholders, raw material to a factory, building site or small company. I liked it, you never knew what you’d get although backloads were rare, the lack of British export I guess.