Allways Transport Hamilton

Hi,

Got an interview tomorrow with Allways Transport in Hamilton, Does anybody know anything about them and what there like to work for??

Cheers

Dont know to much i guess the job your goin for is the 20hrs at wkend taking stacked trailers down to hull. i see there wagons regular on m74. I have seen this job advertised every 3months for last few years on j/c website. wages not to great at 8.50ph. Job situation in glasgows pretty bad tho. Goodluck with your interview…

allways come from the perth area, the job in hamilton is pulling mamoet trailers if im correct

good luck, hope you get a start

Hi,

Update on interview… Got the job start on Sunday and it is doin Mammoet work… Thanks for the replies
Thank god im back working…

Cheers

I can never understand why drivers go for an interview, or gets an interview, then asks on here what theyre like to work for…what happened before the internet, did drivers write to magazines and wait for a reply…
Do it the old fashioned way…get an interview…go for it…ask the normal questions…either accept the job or decline it…or start…give it a try…then BLOODY WELL JUDGE FOR YOURSELF.

It might just be me but is the reason they are on job center web pages all the time is because they are a bad company to work for and can’t keep drivers.

Bambam1888:
It might just be me but is the reason they are on job center web pages all the time is because they are a bad company to work for and can’t keep drivers.

No they are ok to work for, more likely drivers expecting to drive only :unamused:

I’m based next to Allways and have spoken to the guy that owns it on several occasions and to me he seems like a decent guy.
Nice fleet aswell and I dont think the work is too difficult so unless the rate is really bad I would tend to agree with pete.

there the ones with the nice scania’s?

truckyboy:
I can never understand why drivers go for an interview, or gets an interview, then asks on here what theyre like to work for…

I can, thought it was obvious :unamused: , you get a version of a job from a different perspective, which is more often than not ,more truthful than the official version, a prospective employer isn,t gonna tell you he,s gonna work the nuts off you ,for the minimum he can get away with paying you is he, he will try and spin it different, where a driver who is doing the same job will tell you the truth, and give you an insight what to watch for from his own experience.

mickyblue:

Yeh mate , Dark red scania’s and man’s and Ive seen an older orange daf.
Not a lot of bling but well presented trucks with nice deep shine on the paint work.

Seen one of the scanias pulling a maxi trailer good custom paint job with wolves and tigers. Nice work

alfa man:

mickyblue:

Yeh mate , Dark red scania’s and man’s and Ive seen an older orange daf.
Not a lot of bling but well presented trucks with nice deep shine on the paint work.

you can make a truck or cars look good without to much bling

But the saying all flash nae cash does come into effect wi this company wi there milaege bonus and no night out money. 73 hours for less than370 I kid you not.

Knew a guy that worked for them. They were so bad he moved over to MRS Dist. Max hours every week. I hope you like not having a social life and building and stripping tilts.