Alli's fag-price survey

I smoke pall-mall menthols, (stop vomiting at the back!) Prices as follows.

Belgium : 3.70 for 19 (was 3.50, it’s gone up :frowning: )
Holland: 3.40 for 19
Germany: 3.60 for 17
Lux: 3:40 for 20

All prices in Euro.

Anyone else care to add to this list with their favourite brands?

Mine is £50 an ounce.

Samson has gone up to €4.60. Wifey’s are €4.40 … both prices have shot up in the last year.

44 eueo for a sleave of malbourogh lights last week in belgium and 36 euro for drum

I smoke a Spanish tobacco, Domingo Celeste, it works out Eu1.50 per 40g pack but im a light smoker and one pack can last up to 2 weeks :slight_smile:

Usually I badger friends or relatives going to Spain to bring some back , however last year I decided to have a 3 day break in the sun so used the excuse of running out of tobacco as well as doing abit of “house hunting” to go to Almeria and find some!! :laughing: :laughing:

L & M bought 200 in belg 25 in a pack @ 5.4Oa pck Euro,but in NL last week a big pack of 28 were 4.80 euro so better value in Netherlands now

I grow my own! :wink:

Qatar airport.
$52.00 for 1000.
That’s about 50p per packet.
Beat that :wink:
I turned the kids into ciggy mules. :laughing:

Im paying €4.25 per 50g of Golden Virginia from my local Estanco (tobacconist) in Spain.

in Lux i paid 4.80 euros for pall mall blue packs of 30.

my keyboard has no euro symbol… grrr

try the following

ALT key plus 0163 from the no,s section on the right side of the keyboard,

tc trans:

or the left hand ctrl and alt plus the number 4 at the same time

TheBear:

tc trans:

or the left hand ctrl and alt plus the number 4 at the same time

€ € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € €

yep that works, thanks guys

€26 for a carton of L&M’s in spain…

$5 for 200 off the locals.
$18 for 200 at the px.

my missus gets 200 for 16 quid!..shes a trolley dolly!!9dont tell er i called er that)!! :laughing:

Bensons £35 in Adinkerke this week.

Just back from Berlin.

€3.60 for Pall Mall (17)
€3.80 for Lambert & Butler / Superkings (17)
€4.00 for Benson & Hedges / Marlboro (17)
€5.60 for Benson & Hedges (24)
€5.00 for Golden Virginia (40g)

Not that cheap, but as I was flying, getting them anywhere else wasn’t an option :wink: and still miles cheaper than here:

€7.25 for Carrolls Number 1 (20)
€7.75 for Benson & Hedges (20)
€8.15 for Golden Virginia (25g)

25g is the biggest size for handrolling I’ve seen here and you can’t buy 10 decks either :unamused:

(As an aside a Burger King XL Big King meal here is around €8.40. Berlin (SXF) airport was €6.99)

€55 got me a 10 pack of 50g virginia in Lux, don’t think it’s that cheap a price…

allikat:
€55 got me a 10 pack of 50g virginia in Lux, don’t think it’s that cheap a price…

No, it’s a relative concept. I was of course comparing the Irish price of 25g to a German 40g. An equivalent German 1/2kg of GV would be €62.50. The Irish 1/2kg being €163.

Lithuanian Marlboro 20s are 6.00LTL a pack. Which is about £1.37 / €1.73. I was told by a mate who got some duty free GV coming back from Singapore the 250g (5x50g) was about 9 quid. :wink:

Anyway, how much is GV is Belgium / Netherlands / France? What’ the availability of Old Holborn like in B/NL/L/F/D ?