Allied Bakeries

Hi all

Anyone here work/worked for Allied Bakeries Stockport able to message me what shifts they are on? I’m on agency full time mostly delivering gas however thinking of something permanent with early starts as the soon to be Mrs will be joining me in the near future.

Any info appreciated cheers lads.

I’ve spoken to the bread lads before as they deliver to same shops as me,seems an ok job start times are from 1am onwards depending where your run is and normally all done for 10/11am,they operate 7 days a week though so expect weekend work too guy I spoke too did 5 on 2 off on a rolling rota over 7 days

xichrisxi:
I’ve spoken to the bread lads before as they deliver to same shops as me,seems an ok job start times are from 1am onwards depending where your run is and normally all done for 10/11am,they operate 7 days a week though so expect weekend work too guy I spoke too did 5 on 2 off on a rolling rota over 7 days

Weekend working is easier to stomach when your home for lunchtime or earlier.

1am starts are a ■■■■■ though, basically a night shift.

rob22888:

xichrisxi:

Weekend working is easier to stomach when your home for lunchtime or earlier.

1am starts are a ■■■■■ though, basically a night shift.

It’s worse than straight nights imo,you sat around til midnight waiting to go work,at least on proper nights your in work early evening and generally done and home before rush hour starts.

Thanks for the replys seems like a stable place to work at. I’m a night owl anyways and the time off in the day will be good to spend with the Mrs. Only downside I can think is waiting to have a full weekend off. Ah well beggars can’t be choosers time to crack on!