Allez Allez

Off board I know, but who cares.

A superb effort by Bradley Wiggins on winning the Tour de France, and leading out Cavendish to win on L’Champs de L’Elysees :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (sic)

Fantastic what a result, well done lads.

3,497k’s around France on a bike a superb performance and I look forward to mentioning it many,many times to my French customers,brilliant.

gram67:
Off board I know, but who cares.

A superb effort by Bradley Wiggins on winning the Tour de France, and leading out Cavendish to win on L’Champs de L’Elysees :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (sic)

Cracking effort from Wiggy…deffo… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Not forgetting another Brit, Froome, who came second.

Fantastic team effort . Just goes to show what
can be acheved when you all pull together .

Well done Wiggo and Cav and lets have more in the
olympics next saturday in the road race .

quirky

selby newcomer:
Not forgetting another Brit, Froome, who came second.

Indeed, I got rather carried away in the exciting climax, Froome and the rest of the team deserve to be congratulated on their phenomenal efforts.

Should be interesting to see what develops in the coming weeks :smiley:

I have to admit before this tour I never thought he, or any other Brit, could win the Tour. I am so happy and proud to be eating large amounts of humble pie right now. I just hope this leads to an explosion in bike buying and more cyclists on the road.

Great to see a Brit winning this event. I didnt think that the Continentals could do it clean.