All that work for what?

Go on ,what have you got out of it?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

I dont get the point of this thread? Is it a moan about benefits? About the rising cost of living? Lack of a payrise? A bit of all them?

If I knew that part I could answer appropriately

I think it’s a grump brought about by a reasonable Saturday night session on the sauce, now that we’re no longer regarded as being special “key workers” and worthy of a round of applause every Thursday.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I suspected alcohol may play some part in some small way but you know what they say… alcohol brings out true feelings so I’m intrigued to know.

rearaxle:

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

You weren’t actually working were you :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Booze can make you either sad or happy.
If it made me feel like the op does…I wouldn’t touch a drop.

I reckon the OP spent all night sweet talking some bird in the pub, and when doors closed at midnight she knocked him back, lol.

rearaxle:

As others have said, it would be nice if we new what you were talking about !

However in General, you normally have to put into something as much if not more than you expect to get out of it, and it normally takes longer to get get something back !!
If your problem is as mentioned liquid, you may want to try a none mind altering thirst quencher, I find H2O a satisfying refreshing alternative.

I think it was philosophical question being asked, ie summarise what all the work we’ve done has achieved for us or not.

It depends on what stage you ask the question. There’s not a lot of point considering the subject until the chore is finished. Once attaining the status, “retired”, one may certainly ponder journey and its demands. At this point you have earned the right to whinge and moan about everything in general, but specifically anything to do with younger generations and the natural development and modernisation of the industry in which you spent those years. The oldtimers’ >insert deity of choice< given right to whinge and moan should never be confused with them actually being right. :wink: