All clean and tidy

Just out the truckwash…

clean merc 001.jpg

clean merc 003.jpg

Geoffo:
Just out the truckwash…

Very nice truck ,ive only ever seen the black edition ,never the white one before, :unamused:

all washed and polished.

nice one dad, i dont expect you get too many bugs on the front of your truck, bearing in mind the speeds you go at!! :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: :wink: :wink:

have you washed the wheeles mate■■? :smiley: :smiley:

MMMH jd i see the accident damage has been sorted :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: , get some of them cheap tacky tiwan wheel trims on it and cover them rough wheels up, apart from that alex it is a daf so not much can be done of said lol, nuff said :wink: :wink:

yeah you could get a set of yorkshires on it mate…

i know the wheels are a bit of a nusicence and i dont what to do about them. we arent allowed to add anything on to the lorry in fact they wouldnt even let put my tv areial up under the roof spoiler. plus i think the silver spray paint out of the spray can looks crap. i think i might have a pester at them but i know they wont do a single thing about it. :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

now if it was the trains that needed something… :imp: :imp: :imp:

that makes two mine’s clean again

nigle and cpt gilles will let you do what ever you want alex, i think you are just been tight and wont spend owt, get to cleckeaton and buy some of em taky tiwan wheel trims what look like a chinese wok on the wheels lol it will look well then mate :wink: not

globby 480:
nigle and cpt gilles will let you do what ever you want alex, i think you are just been tight and wont spend owt, get to cleckeaton and buy some of em taky tiwan wheel trims what look like a chinese wok on the wheels lol it will look well then mate :wink: not

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

them that carry on spinning when the wheel has stopped. :laughing:

It’s Yellow
It’s a DAF
It’s a flower
just needs the name BILL

It’ll be

A YELLOW DAF O’ BILL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ok I know Sod off :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

jody1980:
yeah you could get a set of yorkshires on it mate…

yeah why not all the trucks up your way av em jd… thats why there known as yorkshires by every 1 over this side of the hill :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tossers.

your truck looks good fez. still keeping an eye out for you.

jessicas dad:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tossers.

your truck looks good fez. still keeping an eye out for you.

i wouldn’t bother, he won’t acknowledge you, i saw him the other week, flashed and waved, and he totally ignored me :cry:

sorry mate blind as a bat me where did you see me keep my eyes open for you guys but don’t seem to see anybody maybe next time

fez:
sorry mate blind as a bat me where did you see me keep my eyes open for you guys but don’t seem to see anybody maybe next time

sorry, can’t remember where it was now, was a few weeks ago, all i do remember is a pentalvers scanny coming towards me with a nameboard in the windscreen with FEZ on it :blush:

As your post sez,it look’s very clean and tidy. The wheel’s let it down thou. New rim’s aint that dear or you could rob some off a fresh trailer. If you got them painted Mercedes car silver work’s best.
I’d put trim’s on personally although a 6x2 is gonna cost a fair bit to fit.

ellies dad:
As your post sez,it look’s very clean and tidy. The wheel’s let it down thou. New rim’s aint that dear or you could rob some off a fresh trailer. If you got them painted Mercedes car silver work’s best.
I’d put trim’s on personally although a 6x2 is gonna cost a fair bit to fit.

well i know and agree but freightliner wont let me touch it at all. it was an all on job to be allowed to put my sat nav in the windscreen.

metallic silver hammerite paint an a brush wil sort your problems jd !!

fez, wa do u use to get ure tank like that?