Alicante (2 Pallets)

If any of you European Boys are going out to Alicante South West Spain (Toreavja) think I’ve spelt it right :blush: I’ve got 2 Pallets to go out there, they are currently in Gateshead but I may be able to get them delivered down South to simplify matters.

Anyone interested just PM me with price

I’m going in 2 weeks, but flying! Will they fit in the overhead lockers on an Airbus? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Calv

Calv:
I’m going in 2 weeks, but flying! Will they fit in the overhead lockers on an Airbus? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Calv

Of course they will Calv,

and the cargo hold and we can tape the remainder on the wings with duck tape Lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Davey Driver:
If any of you European Boys are going out to Alicante South West Spain (Toreavja) think I’ve spelt it right :blush: I’ve got 2 Pallets to go out there, they are currently in Gateshead but I may be able to get them delivered down South to simplify matters.

Anyone interested just PM me with price

when do you want them there & can you be flexable?
are they ready to go now ?
what is in the load

saw your driver guard advertised in a french mag for a reduced price of 79 Euros…glad I’m in the uk

jimti:
when do you want them there & can you be flexable?
are they ready to go now ?
what is in the load

saw your driver guard advertised in a french mag for a reduced price of 79 Euros…glad I’m in the uk

Goods are ready now and yes I can be flexible, contents are 500 Flashing Tripods as advertised in the Hour Guard Forum

OK, we do removals normaly, but get to Torrevieja most weeks so I will pass it onto my boss. PM me a phone number and I will get him to call you

am driving to spain in aug 04 DD will they fit in Shogun :laughing: :question:

Got sorted out with this Thanks to Biggusdickus they go into P/Borough next week

Many Thanks Mate

Jimti I left my details on their answer phone twice but they never got back to me :confused: :confused: :confused:

But thanks all the same :wink: :wink:

Davey Driver:
Jimti I left my details on their answer phone twice but they never got back to me :confused: :confused: :confused:

can’t give them work sometimes :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I know we are busy, but I spoke to my boss when I read your first post and he said to pass on his details to you…Still, his loss, not mine :exclamation: :unamused: