Alex Henderson

This is Gerry Holmes and it is with great sadness I announce that Alex Henderson (ex Ralph Davies driver affectionately known as “ten bellies”) and longtime friend of mine passed away in the early hours of Saturday morning. I don’t know any details other than he was at home when it happened. I will post any further news when I know more.

RIP Alex, I’m sure you’ll have them in stitches up there in the TIR park. Gone far too early.

RIP Alex, Ran with Alex a few times when on for Ralph he was such a good laugh. Another one gone to soon.

The funeral service for the late Alex “Ten Bellies” Henderson is to be held on Friday 8th May 2015 at 1530 hrs - Camford Crematorium, Camford Lane, Westbury on Trymm , Bristol BS9 3PQ. Following the service there will be a gathering in the Horseshoe Pub in Downend.(R.I.P)

RIP Alex,gone far too early.

I’m coming to say goodbye to you today and it ain’t going to be easy you were a very good friend of mine Alex and I am going to miss your wit
and stupid sense of humour. R.I.P. My good friend. Cliff.

Very well said Cliff.
Unfortunately I am unable to attend but at 15:30 I will be pulling over to take two minutes silence in memory and in respect to a good old friend.
Best regards to all concerened.
RIP Alex.
God bless.

What a great send off for a great Man so many miles done yesterday don’t think you would have been able to keep up.Sleep well buddy.
Well done Noel that was fantastic.