Aldi

Has anyone else spotted steady eddie stobbart delivering to aldi. Thought they had their own hauliers. More sticky fingers in more pie’s.

to stores? where?

Deliveries from suppliers sometimes go direct to stores and not to the RDC, especially at this time of year when Christmas stock is being built up.

Actually come to think of it I have seen a few Stobart trucks traveling down Chester Road near the Neston dc. I assumed they were just coming to/from the Tesco stores further up the Wirral, but come to think of it, I think they all had un-liveried trailers whereas most trucks I see at Tesco stores seem to be liveried.

fingers:
to stores? where?

Seen them to be doing store deliveries in Cockermouth a few times.

Does it really matter !! See plenty of other hauliers pulling stobart trailers but no one comments on that !!

hello stobarts deliver to aldi NOT for them they take chill and frozen in and stuff into goods in they also take blue chep pallets away now and then hope this clears it up :smiley:

Boo9729:
Does it really matter !! See plenty of other hauliers pulling stobart trailers but no one comments on that !!

Exactly :smiley: I had a few on over a week about 3 months ago :wink:

They are delivering milk to our stores. Apparently they undercut ARLA.

lets hope theres not to many low bridges for them to hit.they will under cut anybody to get work and ■■■■ it all up