Aldi recruitment

Hi I’m looking to apply to Aldi for a class 1 driver position as I have heard they offer really good contracts and keep you physically fit with the work involved…which is what I’m after. I have over ten years in transport, 5 RAF and 7 civi mainly adr tanker work and to be honest I am sick of it and the nights away from my family.

Anyways…any help or info would be fantastic as I really want a change!

Many thanks

Wes Charnock

You will probably find they employ drivers through a agency just a case of building up a good working relationship with the planners and being in the right time /place when they take drivers on for more info click on the following thread Driving for aldi - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

You could probably earn more stacking shelves for them …

Darlington don’t use agencies, they employ direct. Decent wage, hours aren’t stupid. Straight forward work.
Trucks are leased and are mostly new Premiums, automatics.
There’s folk on here who slate them, but they have a low turn-over of drivers, that speaks volumes to my mind. All seem good lads, not idiots.

cieranc:
Darlington don’t use agencies, they employ direct. Decent wage, hours aren’t stupid. Straight forward work.
Trucks are leased and are mostly new Premiums, automatics.
There’s folk on here who slate them, but they have a low turn-over of drivers, that speaks volumes to my mind. All seem good lads, not idiots.

maybe in england mate but not in scotland .night drivers have very limited time of with the long shift short shift system .long weekend shifts for no extra money if you enjoy spending no time with your family its the ideal job otherwise a defo no