Aldi recruiting

Aldi Swindon depot recruiting if you want trolley work.
Nights pays well.

Keep you fit tipping yourself :smiley:

Electric pump trucks, not a bad job according to a mate.

Doesnt hurt to keep fit on this job.
Hardly handballing Wheatflour or Linseed cake or Fertiliser onto a flat bed 40 footer like in the old days is it?
Like Tom says its only walking behind an electric pump truck ffs.

Aldi recruits already since Month but doesnt takes everyone.hard Work but its Safe Job.
seen last they had 5 working in Store,Normally 2+Security maximum.
Think they employ now in every Sector.
OK,they are the one which gets more Sales Numbers since start of Recession during Tsco,asda&co lose out

I do quite a few to the place at Chelmsford I don’t mind self tip. At least it’s a bit of exersize and beats listening to waiting room bs but some drivers don’t stop moaning.

Looking for drivers out of Darlington RDC too. Self load/tip, but as said electric trucks so not exactly ball-breaking work.
All new trucks, mostly Renno automatics, but some Volvo/MAN.

Canny job according to the lads there.

wish chelmsford would recruit i would be up for it right on my doorstep easy and pays well

topmixer11:
wish chelmsford would recruit i would be up for it right on my doorstep easy and pays well

careers.aldirecruitment.co.u … driver.asp

you know you want to…

I deliver to there DC in Atherstone (Think ive spelt it correct), all self tip in there, as said above all electric pump trucks so not hard work.

90% of the units in there are new although i have seen some right nakers in there yard, old Scania 94D’s & FM12’s still in use, the renno’s look nice tho :smiley:

Don’t think there’s nowt older than a '57 reg working out of Darlington, they’re all hire motors belonging to TRC.

See how there featured profile driver is wearing a hi-viz on the website photo

44 Tonne Ton:

topmixer11:

you know you want to…

was going too till i see upload cv no thanks im old school interview or word of mouth CV CVCV NAH NEVER :angry:

topmixer11:

44 Tonne Ton:

topmixer11:

you know you want to…

was going too till i see upload cv no thanks im old school interview or word of mouth CV CVCV NAH NEVER :angry:

Yeah I know how you feel but it’s becoming more and more common to apply for jobs this way. Try a phone call to the depot to see if they use agency. Might be a way in.

ha ha very funny guys they treat drivers like slaves .load 42pallets onto trailer lose 9 yourself in depot 2hrs to load then do 5 shops all unmaned highly dangerous .health and safety does not apply in scottish depot anyway .most night drivers are exhausted struggling to cope minimum rest. 6 days in a row on the borderline with all driving laws .thats why wages are ok a wouldnt work for them again for 1000pounds a week and neither would any of their previous drivers who left apart from that great job ha ha have fun . mummy mummy is daddy dead no he is working at aldi common phrase for there night drivers.

huggy:
ha ha very funny guys they treat drivers like slaves .load 42pallets onto trailer lose 9 yourself in depot 2hrs to load then do 5 shops all unmaned highly dangerous .health and safety does not apply in scottish depot anyway .most night drivers are exhausted struggling to cope minimum rest. 6 days in a row on the borderline with all driving laws .thats why wages are ok a wouldnt work for them again for 1000pounds a week and neither would any of their previous drivers who left apart from that great job ha ha have fun . mummy mummy is daddy dead no he is working at aldi common phrase for there night drivers.

Cant comment on the depot you worked at mate but i work at the darlington depot on days and its a doddle. They do their best to keep us around our guaranteed 9 hours a day and 3 stores in one day is the max ive done. I know the night drivers do more drops than us though but from what i can see, they dont appear to be anywhere near their max hours :wink:

russjp:

huggy:

Cant comment on the depot you worked at mate but i work at the darlington depot on days and its a doddle. They do their best to keep us around our guaranteed 9 hours a day and 3 stores in one day is the max ive done. I know the night drivers do more drops than us though but from what i can see, they dont appear to be anywhere near their max hours :wink:

yeh i have been in your depot several times good bunch of guys mate but bathgate exact opposite a nightmare job .night drivers are worked to death + more supervisors than drivers .guys reg doin 60hrs a week and more. every penny is a prisoner in that depot a bad dream really your depot is totaly diff i know that probably because they have a work together mentality .bathgate does not all work is pilled on night drivers .dont transfer there mate stay well away take care now

Also recruiting in Store 20 to 30 Houres/Week £6.40 for 3 Month training then £8.-
Anything for your Wife?