Aldi Neston

Had my first Aldi self tip experience today. I was pleasently surprised. I didnt mind the self tipping, goods in were helpful and i was in and out in 50mins. Granted i was there at 0630 so i may have got there before they were busy.

Not a bad site there only looks fairly new, found it strange that there’s no security or anything there and lack of signs took me about 20 mins to find myself into the building to find anyond

I hope you didnt tip on break !!! trying to get the job done sooner and getting home !!! quicker

the majority of trucks arrive pre 6am as they only open 6am till 12pm for deliveries. I would say 6,30 is perfect as you get the people there at 5.30am who start queing at the door about 5.40am waiting for the guy to open it, before you know it there’s a queue of around 15 drivers all fighting for a position. Personally I sit in the cab if Im there before 6am, wonder over about 10 past 6 and usually have no problem apart from there are only a few lanes to put your product in rather than a load of empty lanes. I tipped Aldi Darlington last week, in and out with 18 pallets of frozen in 23 minutes. It beats sitting in a room for 3 hours with 4 dirty walls, uncomfy seats and a coffee machine that doesn’t work.

globby 480:
I hope you didnt tip on break !!! trying to get the job done sooner and getting home !!! quicker

We run a professional outfit at CPH.

Still bet he tipped it on while recording bed cutting the job up :grimacing: you did didnt you… didnt you mmmmmmmh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:… i hear a lot about this cph outfit, getting full days done in half days i make no wonder with tricks like those… And i bet you have a Big Scania as well… snow chains etc and never going out lancs areas

globby 480:
Still bet he tipped it on while recording bed cutting the job up :grimacing: you did didnt you… didnt you mmmmmmmh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:… i hear a lot about this cph outfit, getting full days done in half days i make no wonder with tricks like those

4am start, Aldi Neston-Tektura Salford-Morrisons Northwitch and back in the yard by 12:25. All legal and above board :smiley:

Yer right as i say from what i hear that C.P.H are like a butches hook !!! full days work in half a day need i say more, i hear you may do a 3/4 day but most def not a full day no one does at CPH its full day in half

I was in there last week and some poor ■■■■■■■ rolled over a pallet full of eggs! :blush:
I

I go to Aldi Darlington a couple of times a month and don’t mind the self tip. Bit of a ball ache now and then but I’ve never queued on a bay like other RDCs. I’m in and out at my convenience , I’m never sat in a poxy waiting room on crap chairs talking to other neanderthals.
On the whole it’s all good.

redbob:
I was in there last week and some poor [zb] rolled over a pallet full of eggs! :blush:
I

Oooppsss. What happens in that situation? I must admit (because I’m carp at reversing) that I wasn’t quite in the middle of the bay so had the lip of the dock about 3inch onto the trailer. Pallets of soup though so I wasnt too bothered.

I was surprised at the lack of security aswell. Straight into loading area and into warehouse before I saw anyone.