Aldi Darlington

Anybody know what the score is at Aldi Darlo regarding book in times, paperwork says 0800 but somebody thought it was like an open-book in system which starts at 8 to about 10, is that right or not, I could do with a lie in tomorrow :unamused: :laughing:

if i remember right, You and ■■ number of drivers have a time window to make your del. get there too late and the road up to the gate house and round the roundabout and down the road will be full.

Ps, its a self tip

Gates:
if i remember right, You and ■■ number of drivers have a time window to make your del. get there too late and the road up to the gate house and round the roundabout and down the road will be full.

Ps, its a self tip

Cancel the lie in then, cheers mate.

Aldi operates eight distribution centres across the UK and Ireland. All depots receive deliveries between 6:00hrs and 7:00hrs except Aldi Neston which only accepts deliveries between 15:00hrs and 16:00hrs. Suppliers contact Aldi to book into depots and are provided with a booking reference which must then be displayed on all delivery notes.

From a web search on Google

sca.igdinfo.com/print.asp?pid=1&var1=52&var2=834

Not sure if it is any help.

get there for 8. the bloke on security gives you a 1/2 hour window. your 31 minutes late your going home. when it snowed near xmas i was 27 minutes late and he told me 3 more minutes and you wouldn’t be tipping. jobsworth ■■■■

i had a 8.00 tip once and got there at 07.00 i had to wait outside. and yes the gate man is a effin arrogant nob

fingers:
get there for 8. the bloke on security gives you a 1/2 hour window. your 31 minutes late your going home. when it snowed near xmas i was 27 minutes late and he told me 3 more minutes and you wouldn’t be tipping. jobsworth [zb]

I had a jobsworth security guard at Brake Bros yesterday,i was 15 mins late and he told me he was within his powers to turn me away at 0415 for an 0400 booking :open_mouth: I told him no problem mate but need you name,when he asked why I told him Harvester Resturants will want to know why none of their resturants in the south east have got fresh chicken on the menu as i’ve got it all in the back of here…I was in,tipped and out of there in 20 minutes :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1. i turned up at security
    security-all right
    me -yea alright mate how are you
    sec-lets not get too freindly :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused:
    sec-what you got on
    me-chill with maybe 1 amb pallet but no bother mate if it is on ill just whip it round to the ambient bays
    sec NO you wont,youll go back out of rdc and come back in and tip it went i say :unamused: :unamused: .
    n.b only seems to be 1 security bod who thinks hes hitler.

2 one of our drivers turns up early
sec go back out and park up and come back at correct time
driv alright mate first time ive been ill come back in at correct time,goes out ,parks up, then pulls up at baRRIER
sec-come in,then go straight back out as your BANNED :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused:
driv-but why ive done what you said
sec-you were told to leave and come back at correct time,you didnt you went up to r/o and then parked on slip down to security,thats aldi property,so you never left alsi property as instructed so your bannned
driv-i just followed the other driver you sent back out and parked behind him,yes hes banned as well
COMPANY HAD TO DIVERT ANOTHER TRUCK THERE,DRIVER OF THAT HAD TO TAKE GRAHAMS LOAD IN WHILST HE WAITED OUTSIDE IN OTHER DRIVERS TRUCK
3 goods in-im rejecting that pallet as one box is damaged
me-cant you just reject one box
goods in-no
me-but ive checked in box and pastys are fine,not damaged
goods in-but box is
me-but your selling the zb pastys not the zb box,ffs
goods in-rejected
its a toss up between these zb idiots and morrisons wakefield who are the biggest ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ i dont go here anymore,best of luck youll need it

my paperwork said 7 am got too barrier told too ■■■■ off till 8 when i tipped me and another driver went intoo tea room too use coffee machine goods in checker comes in and says this is aldi staff only , i says oh yeah us delivery drivers are just ■■■■■■ scum arnt we you ignorant immigrant ■■■■ NO ANSWER nice cup of coffee tho

10yrs since ive been,was booked in for 6.00am got there night before big yard thought i might be able to park o/night.No chance arrogant jobsworth in security all but throws paperwork back at me and tells me to come back next morning.Went in next morn 5.45am onto bay and yes its a self tip+they want you to line all the pallets up in a line with the ,barcodes all one way,in a sentence a boghole of a place.Like i say its 10yrs since ive been but if you read the previous posts it doesent look like its changed any,good luck
regards dave.

I’m getting sick of all this crap that goes along with job… time to change jobs I think.

Yes the old runt that’s on early morning has had a go at me before for being late. When I told him that I don’t care if they accept it or not, as I’ll still get paid, he changed his tune then.

Ken.

Went to Morrisons at Bellshill yesterday, arrived at 1105 for a 1440 booking :open_mouth: ( thought I’d try my arm so to speak) …old guy books me in and says “straight round to ambient queue mate”.
Round to queue, booked in, waited 15min or so, tipped and parked up to wait for notes, was driving back out at 1235…bonus.

So whats the problem I hear your ask…Bougheys driver next to me tipping was told to go away because he turned up 1/2 hour early. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: