Aldi Cardiff

joeyd:
Avonmouth and Widnes both have big waiting rooms so maybe they won’t do it in some of the smaller ones. I will refuse to sit in there if it’s busy or too small, and hopefully my lot will back me up…hopefully.

How big are they in comparison with Reading or DIRFT?

joeyd:
Many years ago when I was even more clueless than I am now I went to a lidl for the first time with 33 pallets of coke. My mate told me to tell them I wasn’t trained on the electric trucks and that they would unload me, they gave me a hand pallet truck :smiley:

I prefer the hand pallet trucks… get a bit more of a workout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the masks where first made compulsory a few weeks ago, I refused to wear them. When it began the MSA’s would have someone camped at the entrance asking if you had mask. “No, I’m exempt” and plod on.

Then had an altercation with a fellow punter in the veg aisle of Aldi. Telling me their was people dying , getting ill, I should be wearing a mask. Got quite verbal.

Anyway went home that night and kept mulling over our falling out. Me not wearing a mask because of where I stand on the politics of it all…
ya know what, my opinion is redundant. If others have been brainwashed by governments that this flu is as menacing as they say, if these poor people are petrified for theirs and loved one lives. Then that’s the government and media’s fault- not theirs.

So if some Aldi warehouse staff feel safer for seeing inbound drivers wearing masks. Just Do it for them. Not yourself. Not cos the UK government insists you do. Because the average human has had their mind set to panic. Or refuse the mask and forfeit the job, if you have medical grounds I’m sure theirs nothing your gaffer can say if youve refused the tip.

Alfa1M, i agree with you mostly.

Yes the vast majority of people, addicted as they are to the mainstream media and the BBC in particular as trustworthy, have been terrified beyond reason over this Covid virus, a situation that has been callously seized upon to change the very world we live in permanently.

Some of us are not addicted to the MSM, do we maybe have a duty in some way to show others, who may be wavering and possibly are seeing the truth themselves but lack the courage to shop without a muzzle fearing the wrath of the mob and the state police eager as ever for an easy target, that they are not alone, that others out there are part in their own small way of the growing resistance to the desired total re-alignment of the western world in particular.

In some ways the genuine fear of some people is not irrational, especially if those people watch listen to or read mainstream coverage, then the fear factor is unrelenting and has been for months now.

But also people are their own worst enemies here, even the most blinkered person seeing the output of the bought and paid for msm must feel in their bones that something is dreadfully wrong, this is hardly new it’s been going wrong for decades now but as we near their ultimate goals they have upped the ante till its now gone way past what is believeable and we are into the realms of the surreal.

This isn’t just Covid, which is a handy event, maybe accidental maybe planned, but being used just as the man made climate scam has been to force through changes through fear.

Its all about fear now.

When will it stop, when Dr Mengeles fast tracked barely tested dodgy vaccine (makers of which will not be held liable or prosecuted when the reactions kill main or cause infertility) has been forced into the veins of babies? when the chip is forced into the bodies of children on pain of those children being forcibly removed from their parents if they refuse, when said (sadly few) parents who refuse the vaccine or chip for themselves find their children removed into the caring arms of the state?..you could ask thousands of young abused girls, some now women, allegedly in care in multiple towns around the country how that worked out for them in practice.

Someone has to be part of the resistance or the country and the civilisation we have known and despite all its many faults loved, will be taken from us without a wimper being heard.

just keep coughing and spluttering every 3 or 4 minutes in the waiting room, you should soon have it to yourself