Aldi Bathgate

Evening folks.
I’ve got Aldi Bathgate tomorrow and struggling to find the address. The office told me jct 4 M8 and that was it. I presume this is an RDC and not a shop. Does anybody have the address and postcode for this place?

Cheers SB.

its just off the motorway on North side. 50 yrds max from exit

Pottishaw rd

copy this into google maps and you’ll see its right next to M8 motorway

55.87882,-3.644502

Pottishaw Road, Bathgate.

Many thanks for the fast replies, really is appreciated!

SB

merc0447:
Pottishaw rd

copy this into google maps and you’ll see its right next to M8 motorway

55.87882,-3.644502

Beat me to it. :laughing:

EH48 2FB is the postcode.

It is literally off of j4 of the M8, was there yesterday loading a load of empty potatoe shippers on!!!
Go past the K&N place and its on the left hand side.

DAF95XF:
It is literally off of j4 of the M8, was there yesterday loading a load of empty potatoe shippers on!!!

You no get a nose bleed up this far? And where the hell do you put your passengers if your bus is full of shippers :laughing:

damoq:
Beat me to it. :laughing:

If you’re no fast yer last mr bullet :grimacing:

heading east on M8, leave at J4. first exit off roundabout.
200yds to next roundabout,
turn right.
follow your nose straight along til you see aldi.
bear left into yard, park on left,
walk across to drivers entrance where the young lady will allocate a bay. park on bay then take your keys in and she will give you a key for the electric pallet truck and tell you where to put your pallets. get tipped and then you can get your empties and return the key. you dont usually have to wait long for your notes either. its a lot better than lidl at livingston.

ignore this…lmao

merc0447:

DAF95XF:

You no get a nose bleed up this far? And where the hell do you put your passengers if your bus is full of shippers :laughing:

Ive been to Peterhead a few times last week, Im driving for Reed Boardall now :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:

merc0447:

DAF95XF:

Ive been to Peterhead a few times last week, Im driving for Reed Boardall now :laughing: :laughing:

You’re one of those big bloody deckers i see on the a90 then, how do i know its you wats the last 3 letters of your regi just want to know in case you take a mirror or such off. What a trucknet story that would be :laughing:

merc0447:

DAF95XF:

merc0447:

DAF95XF:

You’re one of those big bloody deckers i see on the a90 then, how do i know its you wats the last 3 letters of your regi just want to know in case you take a mirror or such off. What a trucknet story that would be :laughing:

Yeah I would be, but on Thursday I went with a single :open_mouth:
We dont get our own units unfortunately, so I wont know until Monday what unit Ive got - its a pain in the backside at the end of the week transferring my bits from the unit to the car though :imp:
Who do you drive for then? Probably passed you at somepoint last week :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is Iceland RDC in the same area? Got that one on the morning.

SB

smokinbarrels:
Is Iceland RDC in the same area? Got that one on the morning.

SB

Not a million miles away mate. Nettlehill Rd in Livingston in Houston Ind Est.

Try this viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12435&start=0 although don’t know how up to date it is bearing in mind it was first printed in 05.

http://streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=305555&y=670095&z=3&sv=305500,670500&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf&dn=726

directions to iceland livingston

jonboy