Aldi Bathgate Parking Overnight

Evening all, just a quick one, i’m aiming to be somewhere near the above on Tuesday night. Can you park anywhere pretty close that’s ok overnight? I’m told it’s around junction 4 of the M8.

Cheers

Boo9729:
Evening all, just a quick one, i’m aiming to be somewhere near the above on Tuesday night. Can you park anywhere pretty close that’s ok overnight? I’m told it’s around junction 4 of the M8. Cheers

park on hart hill services :sunglasses: free of charge :laughing: and leave the back door open! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Aye you can mate,if your coming from Glasgow say,off j4 M8,end of slip road turn left,at the island turn right,at the next island you can turn left into Strand Drive and a lot of wagons park down there outside of K&N. You wont be able to park anywhere further down than that because of drivers making the place a toilet.

When you’ve had your kip Bagpuss,If you go back down to the island where you turned in the strand,sling a left,the next island turn left for ambient or straight on for chill.

Ambient opens at 7,park on the left,take your notes in between bays 14&15 and they’ll tell you where to go.

Chill opens 4.45-5.00 depending on who it is,just back on a bay 58-62 ish,go in through door by 58.

Frozen 6am bays 62 up.

Chill opens at 4.45-5.00 depending on who it is.

See you Wednesday morning bright eyed and bushy tailed!

That’s the perfect reply :slight_smile: should be up there for around 6pmTuesday night all being well.

Many thanks.