Alconbury truckstop.

Not stopped there for years but have to load local to there tommorrow. I’m assuming it still has the usual facilities ie shower, food and a bar? Also, how much please?

Yup, still there, £18 a night, nice & quiet as they still ask fridges/freezers to park in the specific area

Spot on, thanks. In there now. I’m empty so my fridge is off. Mind you, as I pulled in you could see the looks almost begging “please don’t park next to me” :smiley: :smiley:

18 notes, blimey, thats gone up. Stopped there last June and it was £12. They were still refirbing the place

degsy4wheels:
18 notes, blimey, thats gone up. Stopped there last June and it was £12. They were still refirbing the place

Yes £18,but you pay for your food on top of that as " its 2 companies " they told me :astonished:

degsy4wheels:

they have been refurbing it for the past 5 years and its still like it was then, the place is dump and I wouldn’t waste my time on the place.

hovel. :imp:

Don’t forget to pay in the morning due to the token only lasting an hr. And I can’t remember the last time I seen fridges in there own slots always full of trailer swaps

degsy4wheels:

And it was actually cheaper to “lose” the token rather than pay the £12!!