Alconbury truckstop

I’ve just shipped in from Holland and got a del Monday near alconbury so weekended out. Does anyone know if alconbury truckstop is open over the weekend ? If not is there anywhere else nearby for parking from Saturday until Monday am. Maybe Huntingdon or even Cambridge. Don’t want to just sit in the cab so somewhere I can get out for a few hours and maybe a few beers Saturday night. Preferably with at least toilets nearby like a 24hr supermarket

Glebe road Huntingdon … Cameras on road and about 5 min walk Tesco frankie bennys Maccys KFC

Brampton Hut A14/ A1 junction,got all you need there. :wink:

If you want to come across A120 from Harwich give me a pm il give you a few places to park

If i was around that area i would park close to Cambridge.Have a punt down the river.Plenty of eating places.

Will:
Brampton Hut A14/ A1 junction,got all you need there. :wink:

+1 cannot go wrong there

There’s a wifeswapping/swingers club at Alconbury at the weekends…or used to be

Tease 2

Not that I know anything about it.

When I used to live near there it was a live USAF base and Mick the Vic (Peterborough’s CND vicar) got sent down for breaking in and painting PEACE ON EARTH on the nose of an F111 nuclear bomber.

Probably too late to be any use now, but Bar Hill ind est would be ok. 24 hr Tosco across the road and a pub that does food right next to it.

Cheers everyone. I’m parked up behind B&Q on the retail park opposite the tescos in Huntingdon. Got great TV reception. Full Internet on my phone. Toilets 2 mins walk away and food and water so everything I need. I think I’m only 5 mins walk sway from town center so can have a few beers later too