Alconbury truck stop

Alconbury is open for parking.food at present is from a caravan from 06.30 to21.00. £10 parking £15 if RED fuel card is used.

i stopped there 2 weeks ago £10 for a shower is bloody expensive maybe when all the facilities are properly open i’ll go back

parked in there on monday night parking is now £12.50 and cafe now has moved into the old bar good food though showers are hot once you get them going but room is bloody cold got in shower and not wanting to get out into a bloody cold room would be better if it had heating

Ice-Man:
parked in there on monday night parking is now £12.50 and cafe now has moved into the old bar good food though showers are hot once you get them going but room is bloody cold got in shower and not wanting to get out into a bloody cold room would be better if it had heating

What do u mean its cold in the rooms I thought you were the ICE MAN :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

horbovi:
Alconbury is open for parking.food at present is from a caravan from 06.30 to21.00. £10 parking £15 if RED fuel card is used.

i dont understand… if you pay cash its a tenner but if you pay by card they charge £15 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: :confused: :confused:

jessicas dad:

horbovi:

i dont understand… if you pay cash its a tenner but if you pay by card they charge £15 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: :confused: :confused:

it’s called making a large profit :wink: I asked them how much they would charge for adblue if I needed to pick up an odd 10l container

• they said "the price at the garage plus 30 % "

parking is now £12.00 for everyone.

mate went in here last week and said it was a right mess, it’s now £15 to park and the food was [zb] so he said n he usaly aint fussy about grub so it must av been bad

scotstrucker:
mate went in here last week and said it was a right mess, it’s now £15 to park and the food was [zb] so he said n he usaly aint fussy about grub so it must av been bad

15 quid last time i stopped there just parking food was extra not stopped there since and wont be again :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

used to stop there for a shower and sometimes a bite to eat, but they now charge for the shower so now dont bother, also the Truckwash is totally crap, I’m sure it’s ran by care in the community…

Have they knocked the old building down yet? It is still showing on google maps, but obviously closed

all up and runnig, very friendly, good food, showers clean, but got them stupid push buttons, could do with bitof decor… have heard he wants to put a kfc and games room in there too.

oh and if ya stop friday night, the hotel next door, is a swinging club for singles. hahaha