Alcaline uk ltd

hi all , anybody have any info on Alcaline size of company fleet have seen only dafs do they run any others photos would be grateful cheers alan.

noddy360:
hi all , anybody have any info on Alcaline size of company fleet have seen only dafs do they run any others photos would be grateful cheers alan.

alcaline.uk.com/index.html

Did a little bit of work for them a few years back, through the agency, when they were based a Aylesford. They were fine, left me alone to get on with it as if I was one of their own, which is nice. Their drivers all seemed happy enough, but this was about six, seven years ago. Don’t know what they are like now only that they are much bigger and have a swanky new yard at Hythe.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if they employ uk based drivers or mostly east european labour ■■

turnip:
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if they employ uk based drivers or mostly east european labour ■■

Bump into a few of their trucks now and again and whether they are on Dutch or UK plates,they have all been east europeans driver’s.

the office staff are a bit odd - I offered them some tautliner loads as part of a big press project in from italy a few years ago and they almost interiewed ME over the phone and were rather sniffy to say i’ve been going 15 years and get a £45k credit rating from D&B :confused: E M Rogers did them in the end :stuck_out_tongue: