Aircraft refueling

Does anyone have any up to date info on aircraft refueling either Newcastle or Teesside? I’ve looked on the forums and everything was from a few years back, it was mentioned that Monarch (not the airline) was one of the main agencies for this type of work, I’ve just checked their site and they only had a dozen jobs, non of them airport related either. Anyone know about this kind of work, places to ask, rates of pay etc? Any help gratefully received.

Cheers

Think it’s monarch they use at Manchester airport.
I applied ages said don’t need tanker /adr licence all training given
Long as have class 2 licence.
Although it will only be seasonal work summer only .
I worked at Manchester airport for about 10 years and lot of work there refuelling catering etc was seasonal. As during the winter the number of flights in and out drops by about 50%

It’s a good job if you.like.planes and waiting around all day . As it’s easy work not much driving.
Is good money airport working but can be hard work at times. I’d probably still be there if wasn’t made redundant. Now.im truck driving and earning more or less what I was there but doing more hours and nights out.

But like everything these days Manchester aiprots coming down the road of zero hour contracts and agency working. No decent jobs anymore